5 Wicked Days in Jackson Hole

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
Just spent the week in Jackson Hole! Beautiful and wicked snow!!!
2dlomr6.jpg

Togwotee is awesome with 2 1/2 million acres of riding, it never gets pounded out!! Unreal!
2zeb53m.jpg

The cabins are so cool! And one of my favourite things is breaking in new sleds, the first day I broke in this sweet 163!! Happy Boy!!
2s773av.jpg

One night the power went out, some moron decided to load as much wood into the fireplace as possible....did not turn out good for this cabin! Luckily no one was hurt!
90634l.jpg

Dreamy Snow!
33nj888.jpg

Brooks Lake Lodge is 100 years old and is the best spot I have ever stopped for lunch while sledding. Usually it is a cold sandwich, this day it was an artichoke-beet-spinich salad that was epic!!
2n1awlj.jpg

Roughin it!!
2li8v7m.jpg

Some Pow Shots
mts5jl.jpg

2vkjc0h.jpg

2569yfq.jpg

2zp47kz.jpg

Conditions were sketchy with a lot of new snow so be careful in the next while!! We released this sympathetically as we worked through a zone we new would be reactive, easy to get sucked into the sweet lines but always better to tap around first to see what is happening.
vrqbzm.jpg

After a week of play, had to go to work...don't worry guys I left a ton of pow for ya!!
2dm9svm.jpg

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dave what's your strategy to break in an etec? Pin it to win it?

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well ... you just made a lota S&M"ers very jelous ...

including me and I had stupid deep 2dy ...

you should post more happy snapz soon ...

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
Dave what's your strategy to break in an etec? Pin it to win it?

warm up, don't hold throttle in one place, cool down after riding up, then ride like normal, except I don't wazoo up huge hills...second day, ride normal...once you see 40% break in, your basically done..

Top Bottom