3" track on nytro

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Just wondering if anyone has done a 3inch track on a nytro and if they did what did they have to do to make it fit?

and if you have pics that would be awesome

cheers.

sledidiot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
make a new sled
its not happening with out cooler delete and a pile of money!

EZmoney

Reaction score
Phone Impulse, he sells a kit to make it easy to move your cooler. The 3'' works great ane the guys love them that have them!!

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cooler delete and differant tunnel. wouldn't recommend the 3 inch, seen several tearing off paddles on the trails going in and coming out. he paddle have been delaminating from the track.

Grizzly4323

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Just wondering if anyone has done a 3inch track on a nytro and if they did what did they have to do to make it fit?

and if you have pics that would be awesome

cheers.

Do you need more go or need to find better brake pads?? Just what I've heard... LOL

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats cuz SLY and 240 Turbo i ride my sled.................

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know of a few guys that are running 3's with no issues whatsoever. I have seen everything from Bulkhead cooler deletes to guys that have moved the cooler slightly forward and shaved the fins. Never heard of any of my buddies delaminating tracks - and they all ride super hard.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know of a few guys that are running 3's with no issues whatsoever. I have seen everything from Bulkhead cooler deletes to guys that have moved the cooler slightly forward and shaved the fins. Never heard of any of my buddies delaminating tracks - and they all ride super hard.

Laird is missing a few paddles off his nytro. a few others are also, seen them at the B.I.S. on the train and on the hills.
Maybe they got a bad batch ....who knows. Talked to curtis, the guy whom sells them and he said the same thing......

Top Bottom