Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All i can say is TYPICAL. 1 wall and a whole lotta water fixes this issue

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
I don't know how many of you guys belong to a local snowmobile club, but if you do, you would be wise that the ASA spent over 2.5 million this season within Alberta to not only groom trails, but also to create them and that is largely Federal money. I think you're best to do some local research before you rant about the east, as we have got things pretty damned good in Alberta too, and much of it thanks to the Alberta Snowmobile Association. They support all of the smaller clubs throughout the Province and contribute a lot of $$$$$$ to clubs who groom trails. Especially in the northern end of Alberta.

Just a little tidbit to share with you guys! :)

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know how many of you guys belong to a local snowmobile club, but if you do, you would be wise that the ASA spent over 2.5 million this season within Alberta to not only groom trails, but also to create them and that is largely Federal money. I think you're best to do some local research before you rant about the east, as we have got things pretty damned good in Alberta too, and much of it thanks to the Alberta Snowmobile Association. They support all of the smaller clubs throughout the Province and contribute a lot of $$$$$$ to clubs who groom trails. Especially in the northern end of Alberta.

Nice to hear that actually... sometimes it seems like the west is all but forgotten in the political world of budgets etc., I appreciate seeing a little ray of sunshine today! THANKS!! :p:beer::p

Al "ley Cat"

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

How much Fed money ?How was it spread around in Alberta ? Look at bottom of artical.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You dont like water , could use something else if you like:rolleyes:

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have no idea what federal funding has been available in Alberta but apparently the BCSF knows nothing about it.
"If I knew where to apply for it, I would have applied for it years ago," said Les Auston, executive director of the British Columbia Snowmobile Federation"

I started poking around and found this Gov't of Canada website dedicated to the economic developement of Quebec.

Home |*Canada Economic Development for Quebec Regions

I wasn't able however to find any other Gov't of Canada websites dedicated to the economic developement of any other region of Canada.

Feels kind of like paying ransom to Quebec to prevent them from seperating.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[media]http://www.globaldamu.org/asia/wp-content/uploads/tapoff.jpg[/media]

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How much did the feds give to the avalanche centre last year? 200,000? This is proper f%^#ed up in my opinion.

Top Bottom