2022 Supercross Season who will win Opener in Anaheim Who will will the 250 and 450 Championship????

Crustyolddude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great racing for the fans this weekend! Tomac wins again........very dirty move by Freizie to take out Craig.
I’ve seen worse Passes. Remember ‘Ross Rollerball Pederson‘, was no innocent rider. Ross Big guy, with big elbows for moving you off the track. Excellent Eli getting the starts. 👍. Supercross is about the first 100m. Need to be in top 5 to win.

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That Freesie is a bum, the only thing he has going is his starts gets a good one then holds everyone up. Not a big Tomac fan but I will admit he's looking pretty comfy on the yami
I agree what hell is Freasie even doing in the 250 class along with Craig, it should be a development class for the younger kids coming up not some 35 year old racing for the last 20 years. Just my 2 cents.

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree what hell is Freasie even doing in the 250 class along with Craig, it should be a development class for the younger kids coming up not some 35 year old racing for the last 20 years. Just my 2 cents.

While yes its meant to be for younger riders its still a pro class. If you were these guys im sure you would go where you can get paid. If your options were pay for your own 450 program cause there is no ride available or make 6 figures being paid to race a 250 what would you do?

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From Mike the owner of MCR Team
That said, the entire MCR team and I are relieved that Christian wasn’t injured in the crash but also remorseful for how things transpired in Glendale last Saturday for all parties involved. Vince has personally contacted Christian to address the situation and express there was absolutely zero intent to make contact or knock Christian out of the race.

MCR understands that Christian is the premier rider in the 250 West class and is easily favored to win week in and week out. As the team owner, I want to make it very clear that in no way do I endorse, promote, or agree with any malicious or dirty act of conduct by my riders on or off the track. Our goal as a team is not to take out the current points leader and hope things turn out good, but to get great starts, race hard and clean, and secure the best results possible.

While there are varying opinions and perceptions of MCR and Vince Friese, those who know us know our commitment to professionalism is first and foremost. Our team is always striving to provide exemplary representation for our sponsors.” – Mike Genova

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Imagine how fast these guy could be with a giant lcd display on the handle bars.

Crustyolddude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Admit that Craig dominant in the 250 class. He will be the champ (west), barring DNF. In 450, Tomac, Anderson have stepped up. Roczen is out, kaput…. Webb is questionable. Then there is Sexton. Fine tune this at Daytona…

Crustyolddude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Daytona coming up. So far looks like Eli, and Anderson. Webb needs to put some solid wins together, and the other two need to have and off day. However been very impressed with Mookie (Riding the best in his career, currently stands 3rd overall). I like underdogs, so will cheer on Malcolm Stewart.

armascott

Armaguard
Reaction score
Tomac is really looking good on the Yami I think he will take the title. I don't think the drama between Stewart and Anderson is really over, but man a win for the motor city track I don't think I've ever seen so many top riders out in one race. I do hope everyone is ok though the Sexton / Webb crash looked pretty bad.

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like Tomac is running away with the Championship Folks!o_O

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice take out by Barcia on Anderson again............. Some buddy going to set him up for the BIG T BONE in the corner. I know if he did that to me a couple times like he's done to Anderson. I would Tbone him wide open in a corner.....

Top Bottom