2022 Supercross Season who will win Opener in Anaheim Who will will the 250 and 450 Championship????

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I going with Barcia 51 for the 450 main win tonite and Tomac going to come out swinging on his new Star Racing Ride and win the Supercross Tittle!!

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Local Hammer dealer put out a facebook ad today trying to hype Dean Wilson. Apparently he's on a bigger team this year? I tried rooting for him a few years ago and he kept either injuring himself or finishing near the bottom.

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Local Hammer dealer put out a facebook ad today trying to hype Dean Wilson. Apparently he's on a bigger team this year? I tried rooting for him a few years ago and he kept either injuring himself or finishing near the bottom.

Wilson is still with Rockstar Husky, this will be his last season then Im guessing retirement.

Crustyolddude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Roczen won, Webb second. These two will be competing until the end. However It is long season. Anything can happen, and usually does in Supercross. I’ll wait until Daytona to see whom final contenders. I wouldn’t discount, Tomac, Sexton, Plessinger, or Anderson.

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree That Roczen and Webb will be at the front of the points, I wouldn't count out Sexton he got the speed just needs to keep it on two wheels. cant see Plessinger near the front, Anderson had good speed and near the front going good but Barcia block passed him hard in the berm and he wiped out. I can see Anderson looking for some revenge on Barcia.... going to fun to watch!!!

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If Craig can keep healthy all season should be an easy championship for him.

Roczen always starts strong, hopefully he can keep it together for a complete season otherwise I think it will be another championship for Web before some of the younger guys start putting it together.

Crustyolddude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If Craig can keep healthy all season should be an easy championship for him.

Roczen always starts strong, hopefully he can keep it together for a complete season otherwise I think it will be another championship for Web before some of the younger guys start putting it together.
Craig could win 250f class and Vet class same year. 🤠

Crustyolddude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Slicknick610 on twitter always has the links to the races either that night or first thing the next day if you are every looking for the full race day. He posts a bitorrent link and google drive.
Rev tv has complete series. Albeit race is on Saturday, the channel shows race on Thursday (5 day delay). I usually just go to monster energy live race results. Watch the positional change, find out live who won race. Then watch YouTube race next day, or rev tv ($4.00/month).

armascott

Armaguard
Reaction score
Really liked the Oakland track fast and good flow. Koodos to Steinke for getting a 125 two stroke to the main, not sure what happened to him though maybe the bike blew up lol, Anderson looks comfy on the Kawi.

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I thought Anderson rode with revenge this weekend after being taken out by Barcia last weekend. We all know top 10 starts help big time. Great racing this year and anyone with a decent start and can keep it on two wheels has a chance!!

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really liked the Oakland track fast and good flow. Koodos to Steinke for getting a 125 two stroke to the main, not sure what happened to him though maybe the bike blew up lol, Anderson looks comfy on the Kawi.
Got to love the Stank Dog for getting it done on a 125 @ smoke ! he is fan favorite for sure!

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice to see, the young kid Sexton get a win! Looked like Anderson was going to make a charge on him, but ended up having engine troubles. Looks like a rad hose or something let go. Also nice to see Tomac put the Yammie on the box, he finally got a start. See what happens this weekend!

armascott

Armaguard
Reaction score
Congrats to Sexton for the win, felt bad for Anderson with his bike issues had a heck of a race going on

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great racing for the fans this weekend! Tomac wins again........very dirty move by Freizie to take out Craig.

armascott

Armaguard
Reaction score
That Freesie is a bum, the only thing he has going is his starts gets a good one then holds everyone up. Not a big Tomac fan but I will admit he's looking pretty comfy on the yami

Top Bottom