2020 sleds

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tentatively going to SC 2 Alphas... pending what AC late release will be and that is to be this week if I’m not mistaken.??

I honestly have not liked a sled so much as my 19 Alpha... with the new updated motor & hp of the 2020 SC pricing I say it’s a winner winner chicken dinner!!’

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tentatively going to SC 2 Alphas... pending what AC late release will be and that is to be this week if I’m not mistaken.??

I honestly have not liked a sled so much as my 19 Alpha... with the new updated motor & hp of the 2020 SC pricing I say it’s a winner winner chicken dinner!!’
There is a late release?

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back from my local cat dealer the price was looking awesome until I was told it only comes with 1 year of warranty. I would need to fork out close to 2k for 4 year warranty. :nono:

Kind of sneaky if u ask me my 2020 alpha one 165 with e start is 14,395 BUT with 4 year warranty I’m 16,390.....

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like that they have kicked the extended warranty .
I will decide if I want it ? Nothing is for free .
Extended Warranty is a joke IMO and they will try anything to get out so why pay for it ?
Isn’t Polaris’s extended warranty a $500 deductible per claim? Smoke and mirrors.

Last edited:

canuck5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back from my local cat dealer the price was looking awesome until I was told it only comes with 1 year of warranty. I would need to fork out close to 2k for 4 year warranty. :nono:

Kind of sneaky if u ask me my 2020 alpha one 165 with e start is 14,395 BUT with 4 year warranty I’m 16,390.....

Why not pocket the 2 k ride hell out of it and self insure. Most little things get exposed in that first year of factory warranty get rid of it before 2500km so you don’t have to do pistons.

canuck5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like that they have kicked the extended warranty .
I will decide if I want it ? Nothing is for free .
Extended Warranty is a joke IMO and they will try anything to get out so why pay for it ?
Isn’t Polaris’s extended warranty a $500 deductible per claim? Smoke and mirrors.

I fully agree with this factory is legit extended is what can we do to get out of this mentality.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Is that out the door, or before taxes and fees?

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sneaky? Smoke and mirrors? You have all the info you need in order to make an informed decision after one conversation with a dealer and you think you're getting Billy McFarland'd. You can decide if you want a cheaper than expected price as a reward for taking a gamble on a short warranty or if you're going to bolt on a turbo and void it anyways. If this company has a sinister plan to trick their customers, telling them all this info would be an odd way of going about it. As for the snow check only for 2020s. That's another good thing for anyone ready to buy. Takes care of the one hesitation we all have when snow checking. Will I save $4000 if I wait until the mid winter. Now you know. No one's going to pay any less than you. Your resale is predictable.

Rene G

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why not pocket the 2 k ride hell out of it and self insure. Most little things get exposed in that first year of factory warranty get rid of it before 2500km so you don’t have to do pistons.

I totally agree, I’ve never had great luck with warranty

Top Bottom