2020 sleds

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cat's using a $1.10-1.00 CAD-USD. 20% off of actual in our favor. hmm. American's are paying way more at home to buy a US product. US dealers and customers will love this!

Anvil1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The CAD price for the Cat's got me thinking. And there is no truth to what I am asking, but let's say Cat was offering no warranty.
So here's a question, would you be willing to pay a lesser price for a brand new sled with no warranty?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
2020 polaris release. Instantly makes previous model year 850 worthless by admitting and advertising changes to the engine durability and how it should have been released initially. Stole a guys design that he came up with in his shed. Flaunts it around like its a new feature. Man i would be upset

hey im looking to buy a 2019 polaris 850? said no one ever[/QUOTE

Everyone has an opinion, and certainly we all know yours. Lol. But I have 700 miles on my 19 and have had zero issues. I am the heaviest of the guys in our group at 220, and have no problem staying ahead of the G4’s or the Alpha in our group.
I understand some have had issues, but it certainly is not as bad as this place makes it out to be. This is by far the best and most fun sled I have ever had, and I have been squeezing the flipper on sleds since 1972. No regrets ordering a 19 here. Still on original belt, something no G4 owner could ever say.
Also beware of the Alpha, no problem doing a smack down on the G4....
Haters can hate, riders will ride. Let’s go ride..

That is a great deal.

You're or You are ...............on the meme above.

Last edited:

Quicksand

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The CAD price for the Cat's got me thinking. And there is no truth to what I am asking, but let's say Cat was offering no warranty.
So here's a question, would you be willing to pay a lesser price for a brand new sled with no warranty?

Not after my buddy's 18 cat will be on it's 3rd engine when he gets it back

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
2020 polaris release. Instantly makes previous model year 850 worthless by admitting and advertising changes to the engine durability and how it should have been released initially. Stole a guys design that he came up with in his shed. Flaunts it around like its a new feature. Man i would be upset

hey im looking to buy a 2019 polaris 850? said no one ever[/QUOTE

Everyone has an opinion, and certainly we all know yours. Lol. But I have 700 miles on my 19 and have had zero issues. I am the heaviest of the guys in our group at 220, and have no problem staying ahead of the G4’s or the Alpha in our group.
I understand some have had issues, but it certainly is not as bad as this place makes it out to be. This is by far the best and most fun sled I have ever had, and I have been squeezing the flipper on sleds since 1972. No regrets ordering a 19 here. Still on original belt, something no G4 owner could ever say.
Also beware of the Alpha, no problem doing a smack down on the G4....
Haters can hate, riders will ride. Let’s go ride..

what are you doing part of this discussion, you are too common sense for this child’s play..

Sometimes I step in before Mike many numbers and correct some grammar..........

d8grandpa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• 63D758DC-B30B-461A-B3B4-59E00D6578D5.jpeg
    63D758DC-B30B-461A-B3B4-59E00D6578D5.jpeg
    223.9 KB · Views: 338

chickenman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only 1 year warranty... is there no option to buy more? If a person rides hard for a season, they’re likely to break something if it’s bound to break. But for those that ride 10-12 days a year, 2nd or 3rd year failures will be pricey

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok so I built an expert 165 with shot. $17,399. I need a cover and because I’m not currently running a doo I would need the necessities. So I’m thinking it’s gonna kill a $18,000 bill.

Top Bottom