2020 sleds

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The expert is 700 more than the X. but you are right, 700 bucks extra is for the coated shocks plus 1 piggy back rear, hand guards and remote limiter. All the rest of the 14 changes should actually cut the cost of the machine.

Although I disagree with you saying to have them add the accessories because that forces people who might not want them to pay for something they don't need.

Went back and double checked, I saw $1200 the first time because I was comparing a 154" to the 165". D'oh. I guess it's not so far off. Also the 175" is available for the x package, you just have to go down and select the 3" track first then go back up and select the 175. What a dumb website.

And my point about accessories was just that... the expert seemed to be more about "accessories" out of the box anyway, I'd rather start seeing them include the safety gear that every "expert" on every forum says we should all be buying. ;)

Summitizer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats the beauty of having a rebuildable shock.$45 per shock for rebuild. No need to buy a new set every new sled. Well over the past KYB hasn’t really had a great track. Maybe these are the ones.
Where can you get a kyb rebuilt for 45 bucks?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went back and double checked, I saw $1200 the first time because I was comparing a 154" to the 165". D'oh. I guess it's not so far off. Also the 175" is available for the x package, you just have to go down and select the 3" track first then go back up and select the 175. What a dumb website.

And my point about accessories was just that... the expert seemed to be more about "accessories" out of the box anyway, I'd rather start seeing them include the safety gear that every "expert" on every forum says we should all be buying. ;)
What safety gear ya talking about? Not sure what you mean? Are you talking avy gear? Is anyone throwing avy gear at the sled to sell their brand?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That should lower inventory and hopefully help used market.
Be second year in a row for Yamaha. I'm concerned Yamaha is going to do a disappearing act here soon if they don't strt building a sled everyone wants, not just a select few. We need 4 strong manufacturers to better the sport.

Summitizer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My bad....kyb was 125 the last time I had them done. I’m thinking of changing them out instead. Any recommendations. Thinking fox coils or Elka.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That expert looks like a pretty slick unit. Good to see skidoo is listening to BC mountain riders.

2000000001.jpg

Top Bottom