2018 Skidoos ... 175" Have peek see

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is going on with Dale? I heard he is no longer gonna be a dealer? Is that true?
Yes, unfortunately for many reasons

He is still doing some skidoo stuff for his existing clients under a different dealer he's set a deal with

He was done with getting screwed over by brp for many different things

sent while drinking tea's

sledn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
H20 was the worst BRP dealer that I have ever tried to deal with. Good riddance! Dale and H20 staff had no time for anyone who did not purchase a sled from him .
Yes, unfortunately for many reasons

He is still doing some skidoo stuff for his existing clients under a different dealer he's set a deal with

He was done with getting screwed over by brp for many different things

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
H20 was the worst BRP dealer that I have ever tried to deal with. Good riddance! Dale and H20 staff had no time for anyone who did not purchase a sled from him .
Baaaaaaaa That's funny

AND THATS THE ATTITUDE RIGHT THERE THAT MAKES HIM NOT DEAL WITH YOU AT ALL, AND HE HAS THAT CHOICE

He's the best dealer, best by the numbers doo dealer, mom and pop shop

Before dealing on a sled with him when I moved out here, I never set a foot in his door, and won't go anywhere else

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dale bent over backwards for me when I blew up my '13. If I had taken it to Gateway or Turps Im positive it wouldn't be the same result. He always has time to talk about stuff with me, on the phone or in person... always has what I need in stock and treats my friends well too. Never bought one new machine there, ever. Holio

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I switched to H2O because Dale went out of his way to help me and I had bought my sled from what was vote/rated the Best dealer in western Canada at the time. That dealer left me hanging on more than one occasion and H2O fixed things. On a Sunday morning of all days!

If you didn't walk in there with your chest all puffed out at noon on a Saturday and demand he do something because you are on your break from the oil field and only have so many days to ride and your buddies are waiting in the staging area, you were acknowledged with some respect. Trust me it happened more than on occasion as I saw it happen. Nothing is going to make those customers happy so why deal with them when you have a two person shop.

He is one of the most knowledgeable techs around as well. Guys like Tex would maybe even have thought H2O was a bad dealership based on reports on this website but knows otherwise now.

And as far as a dealer not giving you time if you didn't purchase the sled from them, that's %90 of Doo dealers I have dealt with. Call them with a question or looking to book tech time, did you buy from us? Ah no. Oh well we can maybe get you in next month.

Anyways. Wasn't the point of this thread. Rant off I am heading up the mountain. Lol.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:d
A guy with your farming knowledge could really make a killing in BC in the summers.....instead of killing weeds you could start growing it.
With the changing laws that may be a great idea! HaHa!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So tell me what's your sled dealer of choice???

That will still deal with your after copping a big chest attitude???

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Baaaaaaaa That's funny

AND THATS THE ATTITUDE RIGHT THERE THAT MAKES HIM NOT DEAL WITH YOU AT ALL, AND HE HAS THAT CHOICE

He's the best dealer, best by the numbers doo dealer, mom and pop shop

Before dealing on a sled with him when I moved out here, I never set a foot in his door, and won't go anywhere else

Always sucks to lose a dealer

Last edited:

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool stuff. If i get back into sledding ill buy one even if i hate it, ill adapt. Polaris need to give you a bottle of lube in a box that say "open when reselling" so its easier on you giving you getting screwed giving your sled away, if you can for that matter.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVpCqmjZQC8

this is amazing. would not work on the cat or polaris as there is no way they start in 1/3 crank rotation like an etec. they are still 3 pulls on the starter rope those sloppy old engine technologies
Why would you say that? They are using the stator as an electric motor to spin it. Supply it with a large enough source and it will turn as long as needed.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It wasn't enough that it was posted 7 or 8 hours earlier? lol

The doo owners are not having problems with their sleds, but the non Doo owners are having tons of issues with skidoo's ? What the hell wrong with this picture !!
They wish they had one...especially Lund.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wish i I could say the same, never had any positive news to say when I needed something, know of a few locals that drive along ways for same reason.. Hope he does well with his Chinese machines..

So so sad because a decent dealer in Revy or there you would think have a great opportunity

I switched to H2O because Dale went out of his way to help me and I had bought my sled from what was vote/rated the Best dealer in western Canada at the time. That dealer left me hanging on more than one occasion and H2O fixed things. On a Sunday morning of all days!

If you didn't walk in there with your chest all puffed out at noon on a Saturday and demand he do something because you are on your break from the oil field and only have so many days to ride and your buddies are waiting in the staging area, you were acknowledged with some respect. Trust me it happened more than on occasion as I saw it happen. Nothing is going to make those customers happy so why deal with them when you have a two person shop.

He is one of the most knowledgeable techs around as well. Guys like Tex would maybe even have thought H2O was a bad dealership based on reports on this website but knows otherwise now.

And as far as a dealer not giving you time if you didn't purchase the sled from them, that's %90 of Doo dealers I have dealt with. Call them with a question or looking to book tech time, did you buy from us? Ah no. Oh well we can maybe get you in next month.

Anyways. Wasn't the point of this thread. Rant off I am heading up the mountain. Lol.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wish i I could say the same, never had any positive news to say when I needed something, know of a few locals that drive along ways for same reason.. Hope he does well with his Chinese machines..

So so sad because a decent dealer in Revy or there you would think have a great opportunity

What is a Doo dealer in Revy going to sell in the summer? Other than transient tourism there isn't a lot of opportunity for a dealer to make it profitable to be in Revy full time.

I spend a lot of time in Revy, winter and summer. The summer time I do not see a huge amount of boating, seadoo's, some OHV but mostly 2 wheeled. Up the lake has some decent fishing and a little boating opportunities but the locals aren't going to be spending a ton there from what I have seen. Yeah there are a select few who have their million dollar properties but after that many of them don't even live in Revy full time.

Maybe down the road when the new super summer adventure park opens there might be more reason but I doubt it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom