2018 Polaris ... Have a peek see & Listen....

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Shorts fired, that's a bit gay eh

Just fix it before Mike many numbers See's it

sent while drinking tea's

Got me... I wont even change it... its too far gone. Mike will be in here closet liking every post thats not mine and maxwells in no time.

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for information on the 2018 polaris line up...does anyone know where I can find that thread? Thought this was it by the title but I guess the moderators should change it to "2018 Polaris...Lets bicker at each other about how we are going to build clients and who gets a free sled from the dealership"

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm a little dissapointed with Polaris in the mountain segment but they have proved to us in the past they stick with a chassis for 4-5 years with only a few minor tweak along the way. Likely wont be until 2020 when they release something new for an engine, factory turbo, triple, you name it. I might snowcheck if I can sell my 15 without giving it away for half of what I paid for it lol It's time to give the 174 a try!

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I'm looking for information on the 2018 polaris line up...does anyone know where I can find that thread? Thought this was it by the title but I guess the moderators should change it to "2018 Polaris...Lets bicker at each other about how we are going to build clients and who gets a free sled from the dealership"

Good Sir, If you are looking for good reliable information, LOTS of positive input, Great people, Friendships and good sportsmanship............. You have come to the wrong place.

Last edited:
Top Bottom