2017 S-Module Vid with Tony Jenkins

bingo1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the stronger part but all one piece i am not so sure about, bend or break it and you are into some major work for replacing it, hopefully the a arms are the weak spot now

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the stronger part but all one piece i am not so sure about, bend or break it and you are into some major work for replacing it, hopefully the a arms are the weak spot now

As opposed to what, the old Doo style?

The only way to avoid something being broken, is to not ride it. Some people still managed to destroy old tank sleds to. This is another super change from Doo.

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Obviously being stronger, will mean your chances of needing to repair it are smaller now. Yes, there will be some who this isn't strong enough for. But that group would very luckily find weakness no matter the design or material.

This design is combined with slightly less strength in the a arms, which are very easy and cheap to replace.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I like the idea of having a sacrific lamb when hitting something that should cause a break.. Tree, rock.. I see now when this happens it's a call to the insurance company like out poo friends have to do.. Not sure I like this change much

Vets07

Reaction score
looks good as long as the engine support portion of the chassie is stronger then the suspension module the sled should be fine. Looks like you would still be able to replace the s module independant from the e mod see all the rivets at :52.

My only concern would be the lower a arm rear mount looks like it mounts to the E mod witch may tweek the e mod instead of bending just the s mod. Only time will tell.

Cant wait to look at one in person!

Top Bottom