2016 Snow Check Pricing

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
16666 is after taxes. i thought that was alright

Nope. Your always going to get the guys saying you got ripped off if you didn't pay $13,500 OTD. Truth is, these guys paid much more than they claim but feel like they need to make a fishing story out if it. If you think your getting a fair price and you looked around, then your good to go.

Sent from my iPhone

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know there is sh*tty dealers and good dealers. Just as there is sh*tty customers and good customers. The same guys that are grinding every nickel they can out of the dealers expects to have the best service at the lowest cost. These are the sh*tty customers. I suspect that they are also the same people that post negative comments about how poor the service they received at a Dealer was. "As yee shall sow yee shall reap" I only wish that these people could see the business side of these dealerships and the people that work for them. I haven't seen a lot of Bentleys parked in front of any of the dealerships lately I suspect I won't be any time soon. The successful dealers and their staff are working hard for what they make. There are no free lunches in the snowmobile racket.

SKEGNSNOW

Reaction score
You know there is sh*tty dealers and good dealers. Just as there is sh*tty customers and good customers. The same guys that are grinding every nickel they can out of the dealers expects to have the best service at the lowest cost. These are the sh*tty customers. I suspect that they are also the same people that post negative comments about how poor the service they received at a Dealer was. "As yee shall sow yee shall reap" I only wish that these people could see the business side of these dealerships and the people that work for them. I haven't seen a lot of Bentleys parked in front of any of the dealerships lately I suspect I won't be any time soon. The successful dealers and their staff are working hard for what they make. There are no free lunches in the snowmobile racket.
X2! Well said.

fluent 420

Reaction score
That is about $3500 to $4000 or 25-30% more an buying a 2015 t3 (still in break in mode with one year less warranty - 3yrs). One hell of a premium to pay for the same sled.

your so full of it....lets see an add..... I been looking for couple months now, not even close buddy

800HMX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots have been listed and sold (ad is up then gone) in the $13-$14k range. There will be no problem finding one before the 2016's show up. I feel sorry for the guys trying to get $14k for their new 2015 - never rode it and either need the cash or can't afford the payment.

BTW, there are a couple t3's on Kijiji right now under $13k, lots in the $13,500 range - I wonder if they will gain value when the 2016's come out. I also wonder how many of these sold for less than $17k out the door. Going to cost close to $4 grand for one year and that's without sliders :)

Probably the best deal out there is the 2014 SP 163 2.5. I think they are about $11,500 OTD. A solid $4,000 or almost 30% less than a 2016 t3 and better than a t3 in 90% of the snow conditions.

if I was to waste my money on a 2016, I would buy it in Golden at Motortech. At least you would be working with a dealer and a salesman that actually know something about riding and the sled!

Last edited:

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Haha why are you a ****ty customer cause you want a awesome price on a sled and good service? So the only way to expect good service is to pay whatever the dealer wants than he can give you the service you deserve?

I work hard for my money to so I will "grind" the dealer get the best deal and expect good service cause that is what a good dealership does. If he doesn't on to the next. Pretty simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nikm17

Reaction score
Lots have been listed and sold (ad is up then gone) in the $13-$14k range. There will be no problem finding one before the 2016's show up. I feel sorry for the guys trying to get $14k for their new 2015 - never rode it and either need the cash or can't afford the payment.

BTW, there are a couple t3's on Kijiji right now under $13k, lots in the $13,500 range - I wonder if they will gain value when the 2016's come out. I also wonder how many of these sold for less than $17k out the door. Going to cost close to $4 grand for one year and that's without sliders :)

Probably the best deal out there is the 2014 SP 163 2.5. I think they are about $11,500 OTD. A solid $4,000 or almost 30% less than a 2016 t3 and better than a t3 in 90% of the snow conditions.

if I was to waste my money on a 2016, I would buy it in Golden at Motortech. At least you would be working with a dealer and a salesman that actually know something about riding and the sled!
All sleds of every brand are being sold dirt cheap right now. With the bad snow year the dealers have dropped the prices on sleds so drastically to try and get them out the door. It's absolutely destroyed the used market. As soon as the dealers clear out their left overs and if it snows lots early in the season next year the prices will come right back up to where they realistically should be.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I purchased a t3 174, last week in on our travels south, it came with a Impuse turbo kit installed, 193 miles, or 35 percent breakin left, for extras he had the doo adjustable riser, quick clickers, fog skin vents and belly pan protector installed, jerry can installed , threw in a belt and five gallons of oil, came with four year warrenty and paid 15k us..

sled runs awsome and have not touched a thing.. Ran it from 6 to 9lbs boost last week

Top Bottom