2016/17 Revelstoke Conditions

bj_lucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sweet poke by the cat but just wondering why the polaris poached the entire line?

Yeah I was in the trench trying to stay as close as I could to video that line. However there were a lot of times I was bouncing in and out of his line all weekend to get to where he was. The cat has a 3.0 compared to the pros 2.6 and he weighs about 60 lbs less than me. Definitely gives him the upper hand.

EmEight

Reaction score
sweet poke by the cat but just wondering why the polaris poached the entire line?

Dont kid yourself. I had the upper hand that weekend with those snow conditions and the 3" track. But he can ride that pro. He went everywhere I went. It was and awesome weekend.

bj_lucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Deep, what date was this shot...? I don't think steep climbs would be too easy that day at all. That Polaris is sure spinning alot.

This clip was friday dec 30. Was a sunny day after storm cycle. Possibly the deepest day I've rode. Was arm pit deep in some areas. 2 days later was perfect with the snow settling. And yeah, any elevation gain attempt was a stuck.

Darrend

Reaction score
Anyone know what sale is like right now, never been there yet, love frisby and boulder, but wanna try new areas, trailer access?

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This clip was friday dec 30. Was a sunny day after storm cycle. Possibly the deepest day I've rode. Was arm pit deep in some areas. 2 days later was perfect with the snow settling. And yeah, any elevation gain attempt was a stuck.

I cant agree more, we rode Boulder the 30,31,1 and it only got better! We had 3 buddies try and make it the green tower at Frisbee on the 28,29 and barely got halfway!!

Hughman

Reaction score
Rode Boulder today, found some fresh in spots, the majority was tracks where we rode today, all in all great day on the hill though. It was a bit on the cooler side for BC, but nothing a Sask fella can't handle!
#crackinthrottles

Baraaaaaap Obama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Boulder yesterday, made the big 1-3/4 hour trip up from Vernon because some Calgary friends were riding it that day on Snow Bikes. Man those things go in some tight spots, and side hill with ease. Absolutely Blue Bird all day, amazing views.... But almost every square inch of that place was tracked to hell. Only thing left was some sketchy wind blown avy terrain with a giant Creek or hole at the bottom. Found 1 little pocket hill, so I milked that all I could, and attempted snow bike lines in trees. Hills need a refill bad. Heading back to Sicamous next time, pow lasts longer there, less people. When does the tourist season die down... June? I saw a sled truck / trailer with Manitoba plates at the Shell, now that's commitment.

keno

Reaction score
Sounds like you are winning we drive 11 hrs about 4 times a season and always seem to find snow

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom