2016/17 Revelstoke Conditions

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The "river"off to the side looks promising!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Looks frozen! You can see sleds between the trees in the latest image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mlins18

Reaction score
CKMP on their instagram page is reporting 160cm on Frisby Ridge yesterday....

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Garrett.H

Reaction score
I booked room at cabins for this weekend 70$ a night. See you fellas on the hill!
27582f77bda2a689a6cba58bc455af4d.jpg

Pics from 3 weeks ago!

benjo__08

Reaction score
4 of us have had plans to come up there nov 24th weekend but wondering if we could or not, be pulling a 28' enclosed.also wonder where the parking lot is right now and if this is possible to come up with big trailer. Don't want to have to ride dirt/mud to get up as there will be a few snowbikes as well

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode frisbee today parked at 5km could easily park around 3km went past the dildo not a track there was 60cm of blower on 100cm base and puking hard on way out we were only 2 that made that far back so there's a tone of fresh main areas looked pretty pounded on our way out

afcaf432d8832e30e156b624e50770e2.jpg
cb3782201cf2654f5729c47eb1b2aff8.jpg
1f1a2f21ddb39c425ea3f296a4b3ad03.jpg

Jjanke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's boulder looking like for unloading? Where's the best spot to turn a 2 place around near the snow line?

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Well you know it was going to happen, someone put their trailer over the edge up Frisby.
It is suggested you use only trucks/decks, 2 place open trailers and good snow tires. You are travelling up a snow covered, steep, single wide forest service road. Parking and turn around areas are limited and change daily with snowline.
Access up Boulder is only up the Kirkup trail, they are still logging up the Bezanson. Be prepared to meet loaded logging trucks and tandem gravel trucks hauling from 3 km. Bezanson/Kirkup junction.
Radio channel is posted as you enter Boulder front lot, use a radio or travel with someone who does.
I know the pics. you see look epic, but there are access issues and hazards when riding this early.
The Revelstoke Snowmobile Club has moved grooming equipment up the mtns. but we need sufficient snowfall to start building trails.
The Club is trying to keep you updated but only know what we see and hear, same as you.
You can check our FB page Revelstoke Snowmobile Club
or website Revelstoke Snowmobile Club | Est. 1968, Snowmobiling in Revelstoke- Area 51, Boulder Mtn, Frisby Mtn, Griffin, Turtle, Begbie, Joss, McRae, Keystone, Sale, Caribou Basin, Hall for updates also.

Last edited:

uglyfugly

Reaction score
okay so was up at frisbee yesterday and it was blue bird. today boulder and it was socked in. close to 4 ft snow. tons of guys out. tons. prolly 40 trucks. couldnt make it into sugar bowl

Stang Thang

Reaction score
Well you know it was going to happen, someone put their trailer over the edge up Frisby.
It is suggested you use only trucks/decks, 2 place open trailers and good snow tires. You are travelling up a snow covered, steep, single wide forest service road. Parking and turn around areas are limited and change daily with snowline.
Access up Boulder is only up the Kirkup trail, they are still logging up the Bezanson. Be prepared to meet loaded logging trucks and tandem gravel trucks hauling from 3 km. Bezanson/Kirkup junction.
Radio channel is posted as you enter Boulder front lot, use a radio or travel with someone who does.
I know the pics. you see look epic, but there are access issues and hazards when riding this early.
The Revelstoke Snowmobile Club has moved grooming equipment up the mtns. but we need sufficient snowfall to start building trails.
The Club is trying to keep you updated but only know what we see and hear, same as you.
You can check our FB page Revelstoke Snowmobile Club
or website Revelstoke Snowmobile Club | Est. 1968, Snowmobiling in Revelstoke- Area 51, Boulder Mtn, Frisby Mtn, Griffin, Turtle, Begbie, Joss, McRae, Keystone, Sale, Caribou Basin, Hall for updates also.

Stupid games win stupid prizes

Top Bottom