gordhunt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks nice hope they come out with a Raptor version next year

Sent from my S4

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I will keep my Tundra. Now that Ford has copied the look of the front end from the Tundra maybe they will last longer?

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's interesting for sure. Not sure I love the look or hate it quite yet.

Start/stop technology...I wonder how this will function in the real world. Certainly save a lot of gas I would think. They say it will shut the engine off at a stop, and then when the brake is release, quickly re-starts it.

The 6.2 is no longer being offered I guess. Crazy how much weigh they shaved. Be interesting to see the numbers for this 2.7 liter motor.

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
Is the 5 litre still available?
yes you can still get the 5.0l and it sounds like the 3.5 ecobooster will have more power and torque than in the previous model.
I really like the 5.0l in my 13. We have a 13 Platinum with the ecoboost and it is nice too, but I prefer the 5.0l. At least it sounds like a truck.

PS94

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't someone try that start/stop BS before, but used the alternator as an electric motor to keep the engine spinning so that when you pushed the throttle it just turned the injectors back on? And I hope they don't offer a raptor...no 6.2L really defeats the purpose....and there's already too many Braptors on the road!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How about a twin turbo 5.0l ecoboost? I hear they are working on something to replace the 6.2 and that would be the most likely candidate. 460-480 hp would be cool with gobs of torque.
Woo hoo welcome back to the Ford camp Neil! Lol.

Top Bottom