2015 doo line up

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Trent, I'm actually not minding the yellow now, but I still want black, so I can Keep my white and Black legacy going!
All my sleds, trucks, trailers, and cars are Black and White!

For sure buddy... Theres just the odd year that doesnt work out though right? People want blue theres no blue.... Your vast collection of vehicles will be a waste! ;-) lol.
Ill keep you posted dude.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bottom line brp has dropped the ball on color options. The T3 is supposed to be the Ultimate top of the line special order mountain sled. But wait. One color? What's so special spring order about that lol. For spring orders there needs to be some incentive instead of people saying I guess I can live with yellow or I guess I can deal with black again. Spring orders should have custom options. Colors and graphics included. After all these sleds aren't built. They are ordered to be built so there shouldn't be a problem.

The good news is they have such an unbelievable mountain sled lineup that all we can think to complain about is the colors. That's pretty damned good IMO.

The yellow is awesome but it's a love hate thing. And you can't have 50% of your customer base loving it and the other half hating it. At least with one or two more color options you can almost apease all potential buyers. Me personally I have a big yellow biotch comin. I like how it looks on the snow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Bottom line brp has dropped the ball on color options. The T3 is supposed to be the Ultimate top of the line special order mountain sled. But wait. One color? What's so special spring order about that lol. For spring orders there needs to be some incentive instead of people saying I guess I can live with yellow or I guess I can deal with black again. Spring orders should have custom options. Colors and graphics included. After all these sleds aren't built. They are ordered to be built so there shouldn't be a problem.

The good news is they have such an unbelievable mountain sled lineup that all we can think to complain about is the colors. That's pretty damned good IMO.

The yellow is awesome but it's a love hate thing. And you can't have 50% of your customer base loving it and the other half hating it. At least with one or two more color options you can almost apease all potential buyers. Me personally I have a big yellow biotch comin. I like how it looks on the snow

The only thing you have coming is a big thunderpunch to the skull unless you shut the %^&* up about color. lol

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im surprised they bothered to keep both the X and SP. I think they would have been farther ahead to drop the X and have more color options on the T3s.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im surprised they bothered to keep both the X and SP. I think they would have been farther ahead to drop the X and have more color options on the T3s.

I think a ton of people will still want the 2.5" option for riding back home etc. but will also want the good shocks and different color options.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score

Custom colors.... Yea.... Those sleds would show up fast.... And parts orders...... That would be nice...... "yea I need a pink spindle but a green windsheild and blue door.. you guys stock those right? what do you mean you have to order it and it will take 19 weeks?"

team-x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Personally I like the yellow. And as for wrapping it, graphic designers will find a way to work that into something pretty sweet. The biggest problem I have is trying to figure out how to come up with the cash to get one of these on a grad student budget...

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score

3" track... 174" track.... 4 year warranty... platnium owners club... lower prices.... Different dealer incentives depending on the dealership...... the T3... suspension........ Free e-start..... cheaper accessories that come in your platnium owners box...... The bags they send out in the mail.......

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Custom colors.... Yea.... Those sleds would show up fast.... And parts orders...... That would be nice...... "yea I need a pink spindle but a green windsheild and blue door.. you guys stock those right? what do you mean you have to order it and it will take 19 weeks?"

I don't mean total custom colors I mean more than Yellow. Maybe a black one. Maybe a blue one. Maybe an orange one like the x? Tons of people like that but want the T3. Spring order sled that you can't get what you actually want is the problem. It would add zero issues to parts ordering and stock. Even last year there was 3 variations of the summit x. While similar there was something for everyone for the most part

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394056827.266887.jpg

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Have fun riding it with a hangover

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Likely not able to justify releasing multiple colors until they see exactly how many pre orders they get. Then in April there may be an option to change the color on your pre order.

Just a guess.

sent from a top secret location

Top Bottom