2015 / 2016 Valemount Conditions and Updates

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey me and a bud just rolled into the best Western just 2 of us text me at 587 343 3006. Wouldnt mind riding with a couple other guys

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Allen Creek is setting in very nicely. 170cm average yesterday with amazing snow. Groomer set first tracks in today and will be polishing the trail up for the weekend. We hope to be on our our regular grooming schedule now with Allen and Clemina. Nice early start to the season!

For pictures of yesterdays ride, please visit https://www.facebook.com/ridevalemount

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to send out a thank you to both you and everyone within Varda. Thank you for being so involved to enable all of us to enjoy the great outdoors and all the year round activities. My family greatly appreciates the booth and grooming staff and all the volunteers that never get a thank you. I think that I speak for a lot of people when I say THANK YOU to all of you!!!

So with that...Viva La Valemount!!!

Last edited:

Fatdaddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Allen Creek is setting in very nicely. 170cm average yesterday with amazing snow. Groomer set first tracks in today and will be polishing the trail up for the weekend. We hope to be on our our regular grooming schedule now with Allen and Clemina. Nice early start to the season!

For pictures of yesterdays ride, please visit https://www.facebook.com/ridevalemount
Any reports for miledge?

git r done

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any updates from yesterday? Buddies riding today, en route tonight. Can't wait probably should've been up last weekend #****inwork

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I think we'll head up tonight and see what all the fuss is about.

git r done

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess there's only one way to find out..... Can't see all the snow getting pounded in the last couple days....

skidouche

Reaction score
Anybody had a chance to check out crystal ridge? Is there any snow at the staging point to get up and atleast check it out?

cheers

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On the road almost to Jasper. Lots of snow in the ditch, roads are clear so far for anyone travelling out tonight. Will give updates of riding tomorrow night!

clay923

Reaction score
My boy just txt me and he said it was a awesome blue bird day and even better snow in allen today, his first ride with out good old dad, give him wings and watch him fly. Have a safe ride all.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AWESOME day today at Allan, lots of pow and lots of stucks and a beautiful day. In some of the closer hills by the cabin are getting tracked out because of the snow but farther along there is still plenty of snow

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AWESOME day today at Allan, lots of pow and lots of stucks and a beautiful day. In some of the closer hills by the cabin are getting tracked out because of the snow but farther along there is still plenty of snow
These claims are worthless without pics!!!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only this one on my iPhone, have other stuff on my gopro

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 662

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chappell Trail is now set withe sleds, no grooming in there yet and there are a few tricky crossings. Clemina and Allen with both be fresh up tonight!

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will be out on Thursday. Hope they are fresh groomed then!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jonw

Reaction score
Rode Allen today and yesterday. Snow is extremely good! Very deep! It's tracked out to super bowl but past that only 2 guys went. Snow was good enough didn't have to go past. Anyone who hasn't rode your axys yet your in for a treat! The reports are true they absolutely rip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom