image.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 1,210
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 1,188

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, the snow conditions in Chappell Creek were amazing again today. So much so that we are re-grooming the area again tonight!

Attachments

• Dec 19 2015.doc-page-001.jpg
    Dec 19 2015.doc-page-001.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 1,167

RMPERK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is some more photos from Valemount. Yesterday was like a blizzard in the alpine till noon. Today not much sun but certainly snow. 001.jpg 002.jpg 011.jpg

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chappell creek was pretty deep today, trail up was great, coming down was pretty rough but to be expected when there is a full parking lot. Second group up today and we rod 24-30'' at least of untouched all day long. Great riding to be had in there.

ronmexico

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great camera work on second pic. Someone got an ice cream headache it appears

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2010m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lost a go pro up by the lake after Avalanche valley in Allen on Saturday. If any one finds it please pm me. Would at very least like to get the card back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iceman5689

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Added a bright wrap on the go pro and a tether. Didn't want to do that again. Took us a good hr trying to find mine in the snow, not a cheap loss in any case.

Treerider

Reaction score
We lost one in Clemina yesterday. With the amount of snow, likely not sitting out in the open. Was a lower end model HERO and in a plastic sandwich bag, but still worth throwing a post out. Fell out of the back of a tunnel bag not zipped up! Would appreciate if found to have it posted and we would arrange to pick it up. Thanks!!

Vosh

Reaction score
This may be a dumb question, but my group and I are going to be leaving Edmonton early on the 28th to travel and ride Clemina that day and as such we will be arriving late to the parking lot - by the time we get there I imagine it will be full. So, my question is..... What happens if the lot is full? Where would I park? Is there a protocol?

dgjordan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode allen today.fantastic vis.sunny all day.little chilly but who cares.tonnes of great snow further back and in the trees.

merry christmas my fellow sledders!

Top Bottom