2015-11 Warranty Campaign

LID

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happened to a friend two weeks ago. Sled dropped a cylinder and wasn't fixed till a return to the shop

bingo1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took mine in to have it done, "service manager" tried telling me i would have to pay to have it done.... Totally clueless untill i told him about it, either way it is done,

freeride73

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF? Clueless is right!! Had mine done between Christmas and New years. Took about an hour. Got an extra key just incase I misplaced one for $55. They were in the computer already so it was just the cost of the key.

Last edited:

Big nasty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Taking mine in tomorrow. Did they send out letters? or just have to figure this out on our own?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Taking mine in tomorrow. Did they send out letters? or just have to figure this out on our own?
You won't get a letter from the manufacturer unless its a safety campaign. I know the dealership where I work we are just starting to call guys now. We are still digging out of the huge snowcheck build and Christmas rush in our service dept. The pattern was full.

mxz800x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my dealer texted me about the service campaign. A electronic magnet of some kind was installed for the new rf key, also a ecm reflash was done, for spark plug fouling. Hats off to my dealer for the great service.. thanks pines power sports marine.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
What is this recall all about?

It is a Bulletin and not a recall. They will fix (reflash, change plugs, and add a ferrite harness to the RF key) the cold start issue and a few isolated problems from electrical interference when you bring in your sled. No notices were sent out (at least I didn't get one) and mine were fixed with the 10 hour check.

Top Bottom