2014 s module

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is a summer pic of the ramp. No winter picks as everthing went south real fast

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1383710401947.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1383710401947.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 180

Barker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL..So what do you say to this post... I just shake my head
What do you mean what do ya say? I thought the ramp would be good for the sled... Turns out not steep enough. So you shake your head in a nodding motion, Saying that's awesome?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I win. Already gotta do my first

Are u kidding me.

U should have left the lawn mower gas in it.

Might not have wrecked it

Man am I glad I didn't ride.

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also found out that fmx ramps just aint right for sleds last year. ENDO!!!!!!

Its most likely what you did with the throttle going up & off the ramp that caused you to endo,, then the ramp it self. No offense. Be carful. Friend of mine is going to spend the next year in the hospital from crashing his bike on a ramp 2weeks ago. JS

Barker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to here! Hope he's ok. We all take a risk shnn@t can go wrong in are case it only cost a s module and some plastic.

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not my first rodeo..... properly designed fmx ramps are quite forgiving and have a quite predictable take off but with a sled especialy a longer track your suspension unloads long after your skis have left. Tried it after the endo with a fist full of throttle on the lip and still got bucked pretty hard. Basicly just saying if you are into freestyle choose the right ramp designs for the aplication. There is alot that actualy goes into it. Sorry to hear about your bud.
Its most likely what you did with the throttle going up & off the ramp that caused you to endo,, then the ramp it self. No offense. Be carful. Friend of mine is going to spend the next year in the hospital from crashing his bike on a ramp 2weeks ago. JS

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea I've done some jumping myself. If you know what ur doing,, then you know the consiquenses of fawkin up. It is a risk, but lots of fun, hopefully my friend will walk again. And it wont stop me from jumping and doing what I do,, JS be safe that's all.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry, wasn't trying to preach at you man. For sure a purpose built sled freestyle ramp will be built differently than a Dirt bike ramp. A 163 isn't exactly a good choice for a ramp sled though.

Top Bottom