2014 rzr 1000 full photos

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya buddies own a couple mav's and have been out with a few others and not once have they made a trip without wrecking a tie rod or ball joint going the same places as Rzr S and commanders and rhino's were. If you look at them, they seem kinda cheap looking and I'm sure the width doesn't help. This new Poo may suffer the same fate due to width-unless you ride pipelines all day.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya buddies own a couple mav's and have been out with a few others and not once have they made a trip without wrecking a tie rod or ball joint going the same places as Rzr S and commanders and rhino's were. If you look at them, they seem kinda cheap looking and I'm sure the width doesn't help. This new Poo may suffer the same fate due to width-unless you ride pipelines all day.

We have road all types of trails with our 900 xp with no tie rod issues. 1700 km and broke 1 axle.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since highlifter and Popo have a long working partnership,you can bet that highlifter has had this thing in the mud for months allready............

On Facebook Highlifter has a picture of them with a 1000 RZR on there trailer parked at a trail head. And caption says " going to play in the mud with our new toy". So they will have it soon. And I see on Polaris's website they say you only need to run 87 octane! If that's true there should be lots of room in that motor to hop it up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah the stock Maverick tie rods are pretty weak. Easy solution tho: don't replace them with the same stock parts that keep failing... Screw the 1000 any way... someone should build a 2.5L with like 300hp then they could have some serious bragging rights...lol

talkinghamster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im still waiting for the one with a factory sportbike 1000cc motor. imagine going 300 KM/H through the trail :cool:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The way you drive that thing I'm very surprised you are on your first set of Roll Bars....geeesh.

I just point and pin.

Drive like a rental.

I am surprised I have not been upside down yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trail version.............:cool:

Attachments

• rzr1000.jpg
    rzr1000.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 191

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Front diff compared to previous ones.............

Attachments

• front diff.jpg
    front diff.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 189

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sure is nice with the bigger diff and such.. I mean its a nice machine man... there will be lots who will get it! how long thou before its outdated thou.. that's the thing... buy something and enjoy it unless your pocket book will allow you to upgrade.. if so, why not... you only live once! lol

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only Popo and BRP are left to battle Mark , the others don't have the cash or market share to
Keep up....but it is a nice battle between BRP and Popo for sure....
Both are great machines !!!
This is a huge step up
For Popo though as this machine was not built overnight ...
It was obviously waiting in the wings for debut shortly after the Mav release .....

Incredible marketing by Popo ! How else do you get people to sell there year old 900s and take a huge hit and then rush out and buy the 1000....
Again like they did with the 800 to 900,
No wonder their stock is better than gold....

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think they should send me a test model...

We put. Enough km on each month to give it a fair test....

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Only Popo and BRP are left to battle Mark , the others don't have the cash or market share to
Keep up....but it is a nice battle between BRP and Popo for sure....
Both are great machines !!!
This is a huge step up
For Popo though as this machine was not built overnight ...
It was obviously waiting in the wings for debut shortly after the Mav release .....

Incredible marketing by Popo ! How else do you get people to sell there year old 900s and take a huge hit and then rush out and buy the 1000....
Again like they did with the 800 to 900,
No wonder their stock is better than gold....

For sure nice to see this happening. Anybody getting mad about it is in the wrong sport... THIS is what keeps the machines getting better!!!

The only thing I have read here so far Im shaking my head at.....is something about the 900xp blowing the maverick out of the water.... Im not sure where that came from but I can tell you honestly... Line them up and the maverick will dust the 900. Did it all weekend not too long ago. Its not even close. The maverick does to the 900's what the commanders did to the 55hp rzr s's back in the day.HOWEVER... This new one is going to be a very.......very different story.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you read my post i did not say it blows it out of the water......The two are VERY close and there is way more to than quarter mile racing. As proven by GNCC racing results......
But this unit is in a whole other league. Both CA and POPO are on top of there game though ,and you are right it is great for us but quite costly shall i say ....lol.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
True only a 107 , but seeing as a 88 hp xp would pretty well handle a maverick ..........this one should eat it for a bedtime snack..........haha. Cheap mavericks.com.........seize the bargains today !!!

you actually did say that lol.....

Last edited:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you actually did say that lol.....
Pretty well handle is a toss up in my mind....Whatever. Any way the new 1000 will not leave you much to quibble about...........sounds like the power is awesome and the suspension is even better...........
This will cut into Mav sales in a big way...........Popo is on top of there game at marketing!

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
If you like sitting on your buddies lap! Lol jk. Yea they are gonna be good!!

Top Bottom