2014/2015 Blue River snow conditions

michaud2307

Reaction score
Got the sled shack all setup in blue if anyone is up for a cold one !! Cheers

2015 t3 174, tss pipe and can

dgjordan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Noted, but can I ask what this has to do with BlueRiver snow conditions?

agree.

I ordered a set of risers and windshield from Bruno I think his name was..2 weeks went by I called and said where are my parts at he said not in yet..went to a different shop took a day to get in..terrible service he didn't even call me to let me know why the parts werenot in..

wont deal with him again..

anyways back to conditions lol

wildman

Reaction score
.we rode salmon on Friday. good snow up top, but the trail in thru the cutblock is not nice. rode redsands on sat, good trail in and great snow up top. it was getting tracked up though by the end of the day.

Blueriversledz-Digger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What happened out there through this warm spell? How did the trails hold up?

Trails are iced over, melted sliders, wore out scratchers, and over heating sleds, if you can reach the alpine reports of descent snow in Salmon still. Snow in the forecast, hope it dumps soon.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trails are iced over, melted sliders, wore out scratchers, and over heating sleds, if you can reach the alpine reports of descent snow in Salmon still. Snow in the forecast, hope it dumps soon.

We came to town anyway. We rode to salmon today but reaching the alpine is only accessible by a winch unless another route is there that I don't know of. Solid ice all the back and ice up the creek into Alpine. Needs snow.

Groundhog has some snow and it is powder but tracks are there but the corners will provide good riding.

stormtrooper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup. Have to agree with above. Rode salmon on Saturday. Was great up top. Trails were icy going in. Some of the guys had overheating issues. The single track wasn't bad going in i didn't think. No worse than usual, but coming out the it seemed very icy and quite trenched compared to when we went in. Bit of a bobsleigh ride in places. The creeks are not covered yet either. I am curious as to how much ice is on the lakes. It was slushy in places especially the edges. I didn't waste any time crossing.

michaud2307

Reaction score
That's where we should of went.. Salmon was brutal to get in poking beside the trail in the cutblock. What a waste of a day. God dammit

2015 t3 174, tss pipe and can

Top Bottom