2013 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whew!! What a weekend! Had a blast. I agree with Ric in that it seems to get better and better every year. It was great to see everyone. Still so many people I haven't been able to put a name to a face or face to a name but what do you do?? The ride was fabulous... a little trecherous in some areas on the bike but made it thru just like every other year... was super stoked I didn't drown the Honda this year though in that stupid swamp...

Thanks to everyone who made it another successful and fun event! Cant wait til next year! :)

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Another awesome s&m event. Once again had a great time.

Was awesome to see everyone again and meet some new people!

Now back to real life and the job from hell

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Following up on what WhoDeanie said. Keith and Les (Keith&Les) were very impressed at the all the stuff and people. I would like to Thank Murminator and TylerG for helping Keith to get his busted quad home on Friday. And to Ministick Man for helping us to find our lost sheep ( they know who they are) Wit so much going on and all the quad repairs I didn't get to see all that I wanted. Roberta( baggage, Cargo or Boobie depending on who you talk to) had very good time and is very much looking forward to next year. Again the fireworks were fantastic! Thanks Ron, and Arff and all the other firebugs. Any one else notice that Lisa changed her hair colour? I felt like such a twit asking who she was. it was the Rum! my story and I am sticking to it. Nice bridge work Tyler, Sledderglen and Powdergirl. not sure who else helped with those.

cowgurl111

Reaction score
What a great weekend!!!! Happy happy happy cant wait to see the pics thanks to all who attended and helped ;)

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for coming everyone. Well worth the time put into this. Thanks for all those who volunteered their time to help when asked to. Bridge building, trail flagging, trail signing,help at the lunch spot, checkpoints and all the other helpers.

Special thanks to "The Betties" for the help with the supper and fundraising. The ladies really know how to get it going. Next time push more beans and potato salad.:)

Thanks again see you at Mountain Mania in ???????????

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a great time as usual :cool: Good job to everyone, especially TG for all the extra work organizing all us hoodlums. This year's was the best we've been to. It was relaxing, no stress and TG was smiling all weekend! ;) Everyone stepped up and made it an event to remember. Lots of volunteers are needed to make something like this roll smoothly and the Snow and Mud members are a force to be reckoned with when it comes to volunteering to make events like this happen. I'm very honored to be part of the Betties group who provided support for the BBQ dinner and the fundraising tickets sales, we had 15 of our hard-working members there and we really enjoy the relationship we have with Snow and Mud - anytime you need us, we'll be there! :D
Thanks again to everyone who makes this happen every year! See you all again July 2014!

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
...Thank Murminator and TylerG for helping Keith to get his busted quad home on Friday. And to Ministick Man for helping us to find our lost sheep ( they know who they are) ...
Yes, thanks guys for trying to find me and Sheila. Knowing Kelly, I was a little worried that he might actually hit the trails looking for us - given our luck last weekend, that would have been a bad thing. In any case, it's nice to know that you're the type of people that take care of your fellow riders. :specool:

Top Bottom