arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Note to self.....

Bring more foil...

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW. Ask a question and get PREACHED at. F off! I make my own choices and with the attitude I just got I don't want anything to do with this crew. I think it would be RIDICULOUS to make that a law. Gotta make a law for everything. You guys want to lip me off for not wearing a helmet in my truck? SAME DIFFERENCE.......

Guess I will go out with a different crew then...............

Yes, please do. Safety is something that needs to be continuously preached especially to people who think preaching safety is ridiculous. I know people who have been killed due to not wearing helmets. Yes, it is your choice, but in this group and this event, helmets and all safety precautions are mandatory. If you're too cool for common sense as far as safety is concerned, then please do us all a favor and go ride with people who could care less about your safety and well being. Nuff said.

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, please do. Safety is something that needs to be continuously preached especially to people who think preaching safety is ridiculous. I know people who have been killed due to not wearing helmets. Yes, it is your choice, but in this group and this event, helmets and all safety precautions are mandatory. If you're too cool for common sense as far as safety is concerned, then please do us all a favor and go ride with people who could care less about your safety and well being. Nuff said.

Well said LD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it stainless steel for easy clean up.

Rays slobber is hard to get off.

He does it to my awsome quad all the time.

sent from my I phone azz kicking HTC

I stay clear of your quad its always falling apart. And it smells... Are you coming to the campout??

Top Bottom