2013 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree

powdergirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've had more then a few times where wearing my helmet has saved my life sledding and quadding. I shake my head when I see people not wearing helmets. There is something else that bothers me that others here hasn't talked about and its people who wear helmets but don't do them up if you are going to do it up then why are you wearing one they won't work if you don't wear them properly it takes 2 second to do the helmet up. Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Jeff Burkin

Reaction score
WOW. Ask a question and get PREACHED at. F off! I make my own choices and with the attitude I just got I don't want anything to do with this crew. I think it would be RIDICULOUS to make that a law. Gotta make a law for everything. You guys want to lip me off for not wearing a helmet in my truck? SAME DIFFERENCE.......

Guess I will go out with a different crew then...............

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
WOW. Ask a question and get PREACHED at. F off! I make my own choices and with the attitude I just got I don't want anything to do with this crew. I think it would be RIDICULOUS to make that a law. Gotta make a law for everything. You guys want to lip me off for not wearing a helmet in my truck? SAME DIFFERENCE.......

Hi Jeff,

First off, I don't have you on the list of people who have reserved a site.

Secondly, due to the fact that we have to pull INSURANCE for the event, we have to make helmet usage MANDATORY. You're a grown adult, can I tell you to put a helmet on? No, however to partake in this event you need to have a helmet on your head. At this point it is NOT Alberta Law, however it is coming.

Here's some documentation for you from Alberta Environment & Sustainable Resources.

Attachments

• Off-Highway-Vehicle-Quick-Fact-Card.pdf
    237.2 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score

Are you guys even going to put the jamboree on now?!

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would not worry about it anymore.. first off outwest is booked full of members that weekend.. so I don't know how he could even get a site unless its a permenant one for the summer? second he would have to pay the 40 bucks to partake in the jamboree ........ and third, insurance requires helmets and that that... either wear one or go ride with who ever... if it was not a club event.. and you wanted to ride with say me, I would give two hoots if you wore one or not.. its your life, not mine.. I would not feel one bit sorry if something happened to you.. but I would feel sorry for all your family and reletives. you would be gone, who cares, I sure wouldn't... just other people who love you would like to beat you to a pulp for being so narrow minded..

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does any one have that pic of the dude who rolled his wildcat and split his head open like a watermelon? This was in a fully roll barred side by side. As for is comment that now he need to wear a helmet in his truck is silly unless he plans to ride so recklessly that a rollover is a forgone conclusion. Why do we have to have a tantrum everytime it is stated that it is a requirement of the event. I guess if we are not cool enough for you so be it.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm not bringing my helmet, and there's not a phucking thing anyone can do about it.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Also arff, is going to hook me up with a tin foil hat. So I'll be good to go :D

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Huh.

He gave u his kick stand ??

Kind of gay isn't that ??

sent from my I phone azz kicking HTC

Top Bottom