2013 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
as long as there's enough left over to make a hat for arff...

Yes I will need a hat. It will be required when I am on the pink camo beer runner.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21368139550.424575.jpg

Rusty99

Reaction score
Hey Y'all,
Anyone know how the waiting list is? I just saw this event tonight and it sounds amazing!! I would love to come attend if I could get a site or a place to pitch my tent for the weekend. I'd be game for sharing a site also. There would be 2 of us with 2 quads, 2 trucks and tent.
Cheers

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Y'all,
Anyone know how the waiting list is? I just saw this event tonight and it sounds amazing!! I would love to come attend if I could get a site or a place to pitch my tent for the weekend. I'd be game for sharing a site also. There would be 2 of us with 2 quads, 2 trucks and tent.
Cheers

I'll report back on that after the long weekend.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
For those of you that were wondering.... as of the weekend there were only 10 names on the waiting list.....

White6 can you make sure that they remove their names from the waiting list?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
you needin volunteers still TG? I know I posted somewhere already but me and Kaz can help out with chit....

Always Chris, Always, I'll get a list together soon..... I'm still slacking on this chit this year.

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for your useless unhelpful posts.

Hey. Booze is important. And it's extremely important to not waste it!

Also.... I will obviously be there to help with take down again so take it easy... Just having fun (=

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
We're looking for a fairly large quantity of rebar to make into "sign posts" Lathe has worked well in the past but we keep having to buy more every year, and a good wind seems to snap it off.

We're wanting to make some 48" "T" sign posts. Probably need 50 by the time we're all said and done but however many we can make to start will be awesome.

Kind of like this:
the sign will be zip-tied to the cross member
sign ts.JPG

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
We're looking for a fairly large quantity of rebar to make into "sign posts" Lathe has worked well in the past but we keep having to buy more every year, and a good wind seems to snap it off.

We're wanting to make some 48" "T" sign posts. Probably need 50 by the time we're all said and done but however many we can make to start will be awesome.

Kind of like this:
the sign will be zip-tied to the cross member
View attachment 156308

I know good "paint" usage when I see it.... Im impressed!

Top Bottom