2013 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any possible rainchecks for next year or the year after! :p???

This event sounds amazing! Meet new people, ride as a group, have fun in the mud!!! There was a reason why I joined this site hahah :)!!!! Can't wait to join all you guys!

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or we could leave him and MaierCh out on the trailer sleeping under the stars (or rain) ;)

Frick that was funny last year... hangin out watching the fireworks and suddenly we hear snoring...wtf? and there's he is, laying on a trailer, face to the sky, snoring away...then we all watched the fireworks and left him there. :p Good thing Alice loves him...she went back to get him out of the rain so he didn't drown.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Moonbuggy is with me again on my site but it someone needs help storing booze I can help with that :)

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Sponsors are starting to sign up. Looks like we're in for another excellent year!

can-am-brp_logo_2.jpg turple_bros.jpg

rainycreek.JPG

tpollon2

Reaction score
As far as I know there is lots of room for quaders just not any open camping sites.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
As far as I know there is lots of room for quaders just not any open camping sites.

Incorrect..... You MUST be registered at the campground to partake in this event. Meaning you must be camped there.

Also, I'd like to extend a huge thank you to Superclamp for stepping up to be a Platinum Sponsor with some Big Prizes!

superclamp.jpg

Top Bottom