2013 proclimb m8 (turbo)

schwindt

Reaction score
May be in the market for one this spring how is everyone liking them? Any issues with the 13 yet? Any guys have trouble adjusting from the m?

Especially wanting to know who has run these boosted? And how many miles they have on them? Will be getting a turbo in short order after break in.

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went from an 11 m8 to a 13. First two days of riding I wasnt sure about the switch but by the end of day three it all clicked. After the fourth day I took the 11' m and it felt like driving a bath tub. I was a real fan of m chassis but would never go back.

bgraff1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mine is a 2012 but ive been boosted since the first ride. around 1100km on 10-12lbs of boost, original belt, CPC stage 2 with 2871 turbo. toasted one piston/cyl and the head (rushed install to blame, not manufacture) and replaced the reeds is all ive done. do a search on me and you can find picts/info on the install and the problems, PM if you feel. thanks.

schwindt

Reaction score
mine is a 2012 but ive been boosted since the first ride. around 1100km on 10-12lbs of boost, original belt, CPC stage 2 with 2871 turbo. toasted one piston/cyl and the head (rushed install to blame, not manufacture) and replaced the reeds is all ive done. do a search on me and you can find picts/info on the install and the problems, PM if you feel. thanks.

Awesome news, I am going to piece together my own kit interested to see how its going to work, going with Boost it Tuning, 2871 turbo with Tail wastegate, tunnel dump exhaust, fabbing up my own box, flanges, CAI, etc. I will post back some pictures when I get the sleds and get started. Very stuck on track size as well not sure 162 or 153, seems the new claw 2.6 is working pretty good.

bgraff1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds like a very rewarding challenge if it works! props to you as i dont have the time nor smarts to do that. look forward to some pictures, good luck!

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My 2012 isn't boosted yet and i love it. I came off a 2009 M8 162. I had no problems adjusting to the new chassis.

Top Bottom