2013 Pro RMK...

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dam I thought SnowGoer had Prusaks drinking and rogue video's under control but I guess not?

JK congrats to Polaris.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I keep letting my polaris buddies try my xm there's gonna be lots of pros for sale. And in the deep pow it was me alone at the top. Etec smokes the pro all day. Of course if I was to want a turbo sled again It would be on a pro!!

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i really wish they would do these "awards" at the end of the season just like all sports. Its takes a season to find out sales, reliability and performance.

Trust me, the sled of the year would not be choppered out as many times as it has this year.

I think everyone who bought the sled of the year should get a banner...... then they can attach it to their sled and it can be proudly displayed to everyone as it flies through the air under the chopper so everyone knows.

Im just saying i dont know what sled is sled of the year yet...... cause the year is not done yet.

duck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
i really wish they would do these "awards" at the end of the season just like all sports. Its takes a season to find out sales, reliability and performance.

Trust me, the sled of the year would not be choppered out as many times as it has this year.

I think everyone who bought the sled of the year should get a banner...... then they can attach it to their sled and it can be proudly displayed to everyone as it flies through the air under the chopper so everyone knows.

Im just saying i dont know what sled is sled of the year yet...... cause the year is not done yet.

LOL....Funniest thing I've heard all day....LOL

Maclintock

Reaction score
No sheetka we pulled a 2013 outta the rolling hills on Sunday. Guys 1st ride , think the drive shaft cratered. Thought the guy was gonna cry all the way home He was pissed!
One of the guys on a brand new doo said h ethought their was a recall on them already (RMK 800 Pro)

DYSLEXIC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love this. the ski-doo guys are losing their ever loving minds. they have such a big complex about Polaris that it's actually very disturbing.

• Thanks
Reactions: cs5

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love this. the ski-doo guys are losing their ever loving minds. they have such a big complex about Polaris that it's actually very disturbing.

Huge complex....just wish I wasn't missing out on all the fun of owning a piece of ch!t that I need to chopper off the mountain.....someday.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

shady280zx

Reaction score

I don't see XM bashing threads in the Pro forum, but I am sure there are a few Pro bashing Threads in the XM forum. Five minutes of reading in there and my brain hurt.

Top Bottom