2013 pro belt drive plate with tensioner

Tyson.H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am building a plate for the 2013 pro with a tensioner that will use c3 gears and belt. Here is a pic should have one built next week and mounted on a parkland motor sports sled.
plate.jpg

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great! Can't wait, mark me down for 1 please.

Tyson.H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its the same center to center as stock just with a tensioner and run c3 gears and belt so lots of gearing options. And as far as drop and roll will see how this plate works out and how much room you have with 7 tooth drivers and a 3" but yes probably in november i will have one with a drop plate

sketch96

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How much are you going to be selling the complete setup for? Is this a direct bolt on replacement for the stock chaincase? Looks awesome! Great job!

Tyson.H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its actually for 2013 with belt drives its just so you can run different gearing and use a way cheeper belt

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great job, looks awesome! Just need to build an extended version of that now :)

Tyson.H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just going to finish the drop and roll belt drive for my 2012 this week then ill program the drop and roll early next week for the 2013

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tyson i need to replace my chaincase on my 12' do you know if the 13 plate will work on the 12's you prob have a few of these new plates sold so maybe you know a few guys who would be willing to sell the factory plate and gears, belt.

Tyson.H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if your just doing a belt drive may as well just buy c3 cause there not going to sell you there jack shaft and brake rotor

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tyson, i would anodize the idler pulley. Have a belt drive on my river boat and had to anodize both pulleys it as it was wearing on the face. After it has been anodized no wear at all.
Just a though and very nice work sir!!

Tyson.H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tyson, i would anodize the idler pulley. Have a belt drive on my river boat and had to anodize both pulleys it as it was wearing on the face. After it has been anodized no wear at all.
Just a though and very nice work sir!!
The idler pulley will match the sprockets when i start production, the pulley in the pic is just one a made in 20 min on a manual lath for mocking up the belt drive, finished product will have way nice finish as well as a hard anodizing.

Thanks for the hint tho. If anyone has any other suggestions please say something always nice to have other point of views.

Thanks

Top Bottom