2013 Polaris wish list.

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Real front and rear bumpers so I don't have to change / modify them on a 14K sled before I even ride it.
Narrow the ProTaper bars up by an inch on each side. They're too wide.
Beef the boards up so they won't crack / break just by riding it. I don't care if this thing gains 5 to 10 lbs by beefing things up for durability's sake.

glassman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How about a snowcheck machine that shows up before the floor models? And that 900 was a beast once you got the bugs out. I couldnt imagine that motor in a lightweight chassis like the pro...WOW.

Redlineryan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How about a snowcheck machine that shows up before the floor models? And that 900 was a beast once you got the bugs out. I couldnt imagine that motor in a lightweight chassis like the pro...WOW.

I agree the 900 had wayyyy more torque. When did your snowcheck showup im thinking of snowchecking another pro this spring but if they show up that late i wont have time for the mods before november riding starts!

Akpowderhound

Reaction score
1. Stiffer and 1" wider boards on the ProRMK
2. No Horid graffics on all the Assaults.
3. DC current for the headlights
4. Room for a usable tool kit to help out all the other broken sleds on the trail(lol)
5. Tougher A-Arms. Again by adding 10lbs I would appreciate the chassis strength.
6. I to would like a sled with a Powdercoated tunnel and bulkhead.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score

>>>.... No Chit on the 900..... Wish one could find a turbine for it.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is what we need.....a turbo 900 with 1100 to 1200 jugs.....stuffed into a pro! this would be like putting a V-12 detroit (power liner) into a honda!......it wont need 19-20 psi......I think 12 would be fun......oh and make it a pump gas......oh and room for a 3.5 to 4 inch CE track......have to think ahead! and a tunnel for a 200 plus track.....this tractor would turn it! lol

Redlineryan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If were hoping for a 9 just go go bigger they should do like doo did and just make a 1200 two stroke that can be close to the same weight as the pro is now... and stock 3" track room for bigger for the future. lower drop bracket in the rear with bigger stiffners.

i dont think they need stronger A arms or youll be asking for trouble iv hit some pretty nasty rocks and trees and not so much as a bend or crack yet, impressed everytime with them.

mitty26

Reaction score
I would like to see better cooling on the pro , the big holes covered up in the bellypan where the arms connect to the bulkhead, the two little holes behind big holes covered up as well.different routing for the exhaust valve breather and the holes covered up where your feet go . I don't understand those huge holes in the pan .

Top Bottom