2013 doo pics

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow that rear skid is trick. Articulating up to 4 degrees, talk about easy to side hill now. A-arms look pre-bent for extra ground clearnce in the one pic, wasnt someone already making something lcose to this already? 2-wheel kit FINNALLY!!! But basically the same sled just with diffrent plastics.

oh there is more. notice the new running boards you can see right through. also they didnt change those sidepanels for fun if you know what i mean.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Running boards look nice. And that 4 deg tilt on the skid will let that sled hold a line on side hill way better. And it will put a lot more ground pressure over the hole track when side hilling.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Running boards look nice. And that 4 deg tilt on the skid will let that sled hold a line on side hill way better. And it will put a lot more ground pressure over the hole track when side hilling.

bingo!! was just gonna mention that, with the tilt it will maintain a flatter track and floatation should be increased over other brands when sidehilling.

hopefully thye sell a conversion for my 08:d.... after buying a first year doo, i dont think i will play that game twice.

Anvil1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I wonder how the shock attachment works? Pivot as well? Would have to I think.
Coming down off centre from a jump might make things interesting?

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So just curious what do the letters say on the hood - ??? 800R ? etec Has anyone been able to magnify/blow up the picture! Just gets fuzzy when I try

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like more oving parts to break to me, but the boards look great, we will see how it holds up, great idea but seems like a potential weak spot, gotta love the black and copper though, I'd imagine my buddies freeride will be for sale end of season

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, how's that work ? Suing because your competition brought something out first. I'm confused. Then again, I'm a Poo rider, so I'm easily confused.

Didn't realize you didn't get the memo. BRP is sueing Cat for patent infringements on the Proclimbs for copying our pyramidal frame on the Rev and Rev XP platforms.

dpolacik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't realize you didn't get the memo. BRP is sueing Cat for patent infringements on the Proclimbs for copying our pyramidal frame on the Rev and Rev XP platforms.

Right on!! Bring back the M!!

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Nope, didn't get the memo. LOL ! You mentioned the "looks" in your previous post. My mistake.

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They only have to change rivet hole to avoid a lawsuit. there are many design differences, technology in this industry is always close for the reason of thats what we as consumer wants!!

Next year the other companies will be using glue and carbon fiber from poo. its going to happen!

Its a pissing match, and we as the consumer are rewarded by them trying to best the other guy.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They only have to change rivet hole to avoid a lawsuit. there are many design differences, technology in this industry is always close for the reason of thats what we as consumer wants!!

Next year the other companies will be using glue and carbon fiber from poo. its going to happen!

Its a pissing match, and we as the consumer are rewarded by them trying to best the other guy.

From what I understand BRP feels they have a pretty strong case. Anytime there is litigation of this magnitude we are talking huge coin. Its a design concept they infringed on. The lawyers will hash it out and we will probably hear a result in 5 years. Lol. Its all good. Everyone uses ideas from other concepts they have seen. The key is to not copy it to close to draw attention. They should have moved more than a rivit.

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From what I understand BRP feels they have a pretty strong case. Anytime there is litigation of this magnitude we are talking huge coin. Its a design concept they infringed on. The lawyers will hash it out and we will probably hear a result in 5 years. Lol. Its all good. Everyone uses ideas from other concepts they have seen. The key is to not copy it to close to draw attention. They should have moved more than a rivit.

at least try to make it look diff, if your gonna copy from some one else...

Top Bottom