2012 Recalls taking forever

HCR800<3

Reaction score
Northgate Honda in Grande Prairie pre ordered my parts before I brought my sled in and had it done within 2 weeks. Sorry to hear that your sled isn't ready! That sucks :(

Blownsilver

Reaction score
Camrose had all my stuff done quick love dealing with those guys just bought my second sled from them now thanks Tim and Graham they even had my M8 rebuilt in a month when I destroyed it on a rock last winter when parts were still rare

wing

Reaction score
going on 6 weeks here in alberta for the updates. hope the sticky clutch is fixed once and for all. second time in only 200 miles:nono:
got a 04 f7 put 5500 miles on first belt at W.O.T not a hitch!!!! buy a new sled and deal with this:realmad:

geordiep

Reaction score
I was 4 weeks for my sled, only because the chaincase was replaced under warranty. The delay was backordered gaskets for the case, NOT the recalls. Is your sticky clutch the primary or secondary? Sounds like more than just the recalls delaying you. I found Ralph's very good even though they are swamped considering all the sleds they sold. Most in the West.
going on 6 weeks here in alberta for the updates. hope the sticky clutch is fixed once and for all. second time in only 200 miles:nono:

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was 4 weeks for my sled, only because the chaincase was replaced under warranty. The delay was backordered gaskets for the case, NOT the recalls. Is your sticky clutch the primary or secondary? Sounds like more than just the recalls delaying you. I found Ralph's very good even though they are swamped considering all the sleds they sold. Most in the West.

got all chunks bussiness i guess

Top Bottom