2012 ltd Proclimb 800 4 sale

PROCLIMB

Reaction score
Sled has 400km roughly and it's got jaws an 2.5 camo track as well as fox evols up front, side vents as well asking 12000 Ono

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
K, as long as we are selling stuff in the general section..........

I have the stock front end off of my 2010 for sale
Also have a bunch of leftover wedding gifts I would part with.........dish towels, bake ware, utensils, tupperware, etc

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
K, as long as we are selling stuff in the general section..........

I have the stock front end off of my 2010 for sale
Also have a bunch of leftover wedding gifts I would part with.........dish towels, bake ware, utensils, tupperware, etc

Anyone have a pony.. I'd like a pony :p

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
TTT - I got some old rusty page wire and a broken canoe paddle, probably let them go for $50 each.

PROCLIMB

Reaction score
Sorry yah bunch of drama queens didn't know everyone was so perfect and never made mistakes what a joke didn't mean to rattle all ur cages for the ppl who live on this site lol

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I think it was you who's cage was rattled...... Lol don't worry man I post chit in the wrong forum all the time, the trick to getting away with it is to say at the start...... I know this is in the wrong forum but......

PROCLIMB

Reaction score
Lol well I'm not exactly on here day in day out 24hrs a day like some an it said snowmobile chat so as far a I'm concerned it's legit lol I'm talking about selling a sled, seems like soon as someone does something wrong all hands jump on it like a bitch in heat I dunno just trying to sell a sled didn't mean to screw up the forum

HID power

Reaction score
Welcome to the trading post

since its a free for all....I am looking for a Precor Eliptical.....5.35 or 5.37 preferred

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol well I'm not exactly on here day in day out 24hrs a day like some an it said snowmobile chat so as far a I'm concerned it's legit lol I'm talking about selling a sled, seems like soon as someone does something wrong all hands jump on it like a bitch in heat I dunno just trying to sell a sled didn't mean to screw up the forum

Whoaaaa little buddy.... take a look at all the action your thread has gotten lol... all in good fun.... There is a great classified section, gets lots of action.

Have a great day!

Trish.

snowho

Reaction score
So I lost my mind a few years back, can't remember where or when. Does anyone have one of those for sale?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Your thread has been at the top 7 times today,don't know what's wrong with that? Nice sled btw good luck selling it.

Top Bottom