2012 arctic cat proclimb m8 sno pro

Pro-Am Chris

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
[Does it really take 5-6 hours to PDI this thing?

2 Hrs of this would be just for tipping the sled over on its side to bleed air. I find that completely acceptable and I am sure all manufactures recommend this:rolleyes:...............ya right![/QUOTE]

How did this post add anything of use to this thread?

kidder17

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 Hrs of this would be just for tipping the sled over on its side to bleed air. I find that completely acceptable and I am sure all manufactures recommend this:rolleyes:...............ya right!
How did this post add anything of use to this thread?[/QUOTE]

Just pointing out how completely ridiculous it is that having to tip your brand new sled over on it's side is a part of PDI and that everyone is hacking on dealers for not doing this "crucial" step during the PDI process.

Last edited:

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dissagree on the dealers fault. Do you think that the reason doos and Poos aren't going down in 1-10 km is because all doo and poo dealers are looking at the 55 different things the factory was supposed to do in the first place that would make the engine burn down, of course not or else it would be $700-$1000 for a PDI. The dealers are told what do do for a PDI by the factory and I doubt one of the steps is to tip the effin thing on it's side for 3 days before delivery or else imediate engine failure will occure.

kidder17

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The dealers are told what do do for a PDI by the factory and I doubt one of the steps is to tip the effin thing on it's side for 3 days before delivery or else imediate engine failure will occure.

Yes, it is going to blow up. All the factory certified keyboard mechanics on here say so.

But seriously, I'm not hacking on the brand or the sled, but the fact of how stupid it is for people to even accept that this should be part of a PDI process for a brand new piece of equipment- regardless of the manufacturer.

Last edited:

hillclimb10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love how all you guys dump this on the dealer like grab a brain. Cat f&@ked up and now they will have to come good on it. But if some one payed 700 bones for a pdi they got screwed hard. My commander was only 250 bucks and there iis alot more to that then these sleds I would think. But then again I live in sask so what do I know.

kidder17

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, ya Saskatchewan dummy. Your probably from like Leoville or something. Those people are just plain weird up there, trying to brainwash all their friends with Ski-Doo mumbo jumbo.

Last edited:

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was quoted $11,400 + tax from martins for a 2012 summit sport 800 p-tec which was listed for $10,999 which would be $400 for freight and pdi and $12,400 + tax for the same sled at rec-tech in lloydminster. That tells me that dealers pick and choose what you pay for the freight and pdi.

hillclimb10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, ya Saskatchewan dummy. Your probably from like Leoville or something. Those people are just plain weird up there, trying to brainwash all there friends with Ski-Doo mumbo jumbo.
You got that right weird. But you sure spend a lot of time up here with us weirdos.Lol

fitlow

Reaction score
i have had no problem with the dealer,, they have been good,, never questioned if it was a warranty ,,this is definitely a factory issue ,,sure it could have been caught if they would have dug in farther than a normal pdi but thats just not going to happen i know my dealer will stand behind the sled

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
that's a brilliant idea to de-bug a serious problem......good luck!

Just pointing out how completely ridiculous it is that having to tip your brand new sled over on it's side is a part of PDI and that everyone is hacking on dealers for not doing this "crucial" step during the PDI process.

I think I pointed that out on page 2........just friggin' brilliant!

Dustin_e

Reaction score
I rode a m 800 with 5000km on it but it eats belts like nuts rode it for 300 km and 3 beltsAny one else having this problem

Top Bottom