2011 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree...... Volunteers

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattmedic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
way to go Tyler you talked to much now her phone is dead, and everyone has to wait for it to charge up.......:(

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just over a month to do!!!!!!!!

Steve and I volunteer to make a promo vid for S&M of the Jamboree this year :cool: We'll be doing some filming while we're there...if you do not want to be in the vid please let us know ahead of time. We will not be putting any incriminating stuff in...not without permission anyways ;) Our cameras are off after dinner before the gong show starts :rolleyes:...like that would matter...lots of gong show action before dinner :p LOL.

If you get any pics or video of the event you'd like to donate to the cause, we'll be taking donations :) If you can let us know ahead of time you'll be contributing, even better. We'll work with TG on this...so you can send him pics/vid too. :)

:vancouver:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Just over a month to do!!!!!!!!

Steve and I volunteer to make a promo vid for S&M of the Jamboree this year :cool: We'll be doing some filming while we're there...if you do not want to be in the vid please let us know ahead of time. We will not be putting any incriminating stuff in...not without permission anyways ;) Our cameras are off after dinner before the gong show starts :rolleyes:...like that would matter...lots of gong show action before dinner :p LOL.

If you get any pics or video of the event you'd like to donate to the cause, we'll be taking donations :) If you can let us know ahead of time you'll be contributing, even better. We'll work with TG on this...so you can send him pics/vid too. :)

:vancouver:

Thanks Tam, You are the greatest, but you knew that already.

This thread is going to be closed and a new one started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom