2011 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree..... July 8-10, 2011

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol thanks I did post up that my site was available when I first cancelled about a month ago and I can't remember what site it was.

Still haven't heard back from Outwest either. I could take the charge fine but when I asked if there was a charge for canceling I was told NO so that's why I have beef!! Aaaaaand its not like I only gave 24 hours notice. I gave like 2 months notice so ya it chaps my azz a bit even though the charge is very small and probably not worth my time.

Will be calling again today.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

site 11.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
doesn't seem like everyone is as excited about this year's jamboree as they were last year

maybe still too early? :dunno:

everyone is out trying to purchase enough film and memory cards to catch all the hijinxs.

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would be soooo excited if we coulda made it this year!!! It was sooo much fun. And I was pumped to bring my kids and man and few extra friends........

Thanks imdooin. Site 11 is open peeps go get it!!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
shhhhh.... they haven't caught it yet

they are still looking to find a catchers mit, as that check is still bouncing and travelling from bank to bank trying to catch up with the signature. why don't you do like me, bring all yer beer cans to the campsite and trade them in, the 27 ft trailer is close to full and will be by then. hopefully have enough to pay fer campsite. if they don't take-em, i'll just dump them at darcy's. hehe (just kiddin darcy):beer::beer::d

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol thanks I did post up that my site was available when I first cancelled about a month ago and I can't remember what site it was.

Still haven't heard back from Outwest either. I could take the charge fine but when I asked if there was a charge for canceling I was told NO so that's why I have beef!! Aaaaaand its not like I only gave 24 hours notice. I gave like 2 months notice so ya it chaps my azz a bit even though the charge is very small and probably not worth my time.

Will be calling again today.

" imdoo'n " would Like to Help You out with that "Chapped Azz" he has some good cream......lol. ;)

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So just recieved a call back from Outwest and I am never allowed to camp in that campground again. They are charging me a booking fee and dont want to remove it so I told them that I will be getting that removed from my credit card company and she hung up on me!!! FAWKING RUDE!!!!

In the future when peeps phone and ask about any charges for canceling I would suggest telling them about this "booking fee" not fawking bullchiting about it and charge it anyways!!

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I should mention this charge is a measly $10.50. But that would be $5.25 per phone call which is like calling a 900 number and not nearly as satisfying. Had I been notified when I called to cancel and asked about any fees for canceling I would have no problem at all paying it.

Sorry don't mean to be a downer. Even though I am never allowed to attend another s&m jamboree again!!!! Well as long as its held at outwest.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Thanks for bringin me down.......and you can always stay on a site in someone elses name for the next jamboree....pretty sure they wouldn't pick you out of the crowd

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Thanks for bringin me down.......and you can always stay on a site in someone elses name for the next jamboree....pretty sure they wouldn't pick you out of the crowd

Unless she's walking around posing like in her avitar....

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Charging you the fees are one thing, but never allowing you to camp there again (book a site in your name) is a bit rash I'd say considering you cancelled your site 2 months ~ in advance was plenty of time for them to fill it since there are still people wanting to go that don't have sites..my parents own/manage a cabin resort west of Rocky, and we're not talking about a busy campsite, we're talking about a busy cabin rental outfit that caters to quadders, hunters, riggers, sledders, etc all season round and they are constantly booked solid.. and they don't charge cancellation or booking fees unless you cancel the week before your arrival, so that does sound a bit ridiculous to me for a campground..

Guess next year you will have to get Hondagurl to book the site for you guys

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah pretty harsh. All the lady had to do was apologize for the misinformation and explain that they do charge a fee and that whoever I talked to first had given me the wrong information and I woulda just paid the stupid thing. But pull a crap ass attitude well thats a really easy way to piss me off and now they arent getting fawk all!! You dont just take money from people without explaining why and when they call to ask about the money taken with no explanation you DO NOT act like they owe you for doing ur fawking job!! Yes ur job means you have to answer the phone and get people sites .

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mudd Kitty, that whole situation really sucks we have all been in those at least once. Things seem to fall apart very fast and it's hard to make both parties happy in the end. Maybe this was something that Tyler could have helped with before it fell apart???
Hopefully it can still be made right somehow, good luck.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
must be that friggin red hair mudkitty, like i said just post the site as available and it would have been gone. you need to calm down. may be to late now. ;)

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL woo saa I know its the red hair!! And its all good. Never been banned from anywhere gotta start somewhere!! And I did have it posted as avaliable the same day I cancelled.

Im not to concerned about it really it's 10 hours away and I will never go again.

But Im still hyped for you guys that get to go!! It really was a great time last year and I bet this year will be even better. :beer::beer:
:vancouver:

Drako99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am still on the fence about coming or not... assuming there are even any spots open.

I'd love to meet some more of the S&M folks and ride in new areas. But we will see what the Dr says and if work is willing to co-operate.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am still on the fence about coming or not... assuming there are even any spots open.

I'd love to meet some more of the S&M folks and ride in new areas. But we will see what the Dr says and if work is willing to co-operate.

talk to mudkitty site 11 open.

sweetsecret73

Reaction score

Emma and I both have lots of room for some extra people. We will also will have room for an extra camper or two. No one will be left out. :d

The countdown is on... 32 Days!!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Emma and I both have lots of room for some extra people. We will also will have room for an extra camper or two. No one will be left out. :d

The countdown is on... 32 Days!!

Wow a Puba sanwich my lucky stars are lining up I tell ya. :d

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
doesn't seem like everyone is as excited about this year's jamboree as they were last year

maybe still too early? :dunno:

Ya that's what I thought a well Shan. Its still not even full.

I thought the cancellation policy was 10 days? Thats what it was last year. I better call Kerry.

Top Bottom