2011 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree..... July 8-10, 2011

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I was worried about it last year so I didn't take my step kids but I was surprised for all the talk its actually pretty laid back and kid friendly!! Lots of kids there!!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

someone needs to stay sober to look after the drunks.... kids are more tolerant and less likely to judge...

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
He'll need a long enough lead to get him to the nearest picnic table so he can tuck himself in for the night :d

If I sleep on the picnic table I fear I will not wake....... wifes bringing the pellet gun so she doesn't have to leave the camper to gather my sorry azz in the wee hours....

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
If I sleep on the picnic table I fear I will not wake....... wifes bringing the pellet gun so she doesn't have to leave the camper to gather my sorry azz in the wee hours....

at least its only a pellet gun, not a 22 or a shotgun!

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the map will tell me where it is however I do not have my chauffeur with the pink razer this year... not sure how far I can crawl but I'll give it a champions effort...

No problem...I'll take my CT70 trail bike, you can hitch a ride with me. We might look like Dumb and Dumber, but and long as you don't piss yourself and freeze to my back, we should be okay.

Aud

Member to GBCA
Reaction score
I have 100ft of rope! We can tie you, Mike and Bogger to it!!!
Solar powered flash lights this year!
No excuses for the batteries now!
Lol!

He'll need a long enough lead to get him to the nearest picnic table so he can tuck himself in for the night :d

Aud

Member to GBCA
Reaction score
Sleeping on the picnic table = duct tape and mandscaping!

Aud

Member to GBCA
Reaction score
We'll Tangle and end up fighting over the Food dish...Solar powered huh :confused: they will get a chance to charge on the walk home in the morning then :eek:

Lol, yes they will! I'm going to bring you guys some glow sticks too!
I would give you some popcorn to mark your path but you will probably eat it!

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF!! OUtwest is charging me for cancelling my site like 60 fawkin days in advance:mad: Thats pretty cheap azz............ Have left a msg will see what they say....

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
WTF!! OUtwest is charging me for cancelling my site like 60 fawkin days in advance:mad: Thats pretty cheap azz............ Have left a msg will see what they say....

Let me know if this remains true, I'll talk to them for you.

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
===== QUOTE mudd kitty ====

===== /QUOTE ====

Let me know if this remains true, I'll talk to them for you.

Thanks TG its not much $$$ but man its not like they didn't and still don't have ample time to fill my spot.... It probably already is filled!!

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tyler, i have previously said i would like to be part of the trail crew for the Jamboree. However both myself and my new quad have recieved, some nasty injuries. I am hoping to have my quad ready, however not sure if my body will be (fully) up to it by then. I am still coming and (if i feel up to it) will (slowly & carefully) do the ride, but we'll see then. Very likely work will have to be out of the picture, not to worry though i should be able to "work" on a beer by then.:beer:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks TG its not much $$$ but man its not like they didn't and still don't have ample time to fill my spot.... It probably already is filled!!

don't worry, maybe post what site you have and someone will take it. and check with outwest, should have no problem. oh unless it's next to bogger or many #'s, then the problems begin(animal house comes to mind). hehe. :beer:

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
===== QUOTE mudd kitty ====

Posted from my BlackBerry using http://www.BerryBlab.com

===== /QUOTE ====

don't worry, maybe post what site you have and someone will take it. and check with outwest, should have no problem. oh unless it's next to bogger or many #'s, then the problems begin(animal house comes to mind). hehe. :beer:

Lol thanks I did post up that my site was available when I first cancelled about a month ago and I can't remember what site it was.

Still haven't heard back from Outwest either. I could take the charge fine but when I asked if there was a charge for canceling I was told NO so that's why I have beef!! Aaaaaand its not like I only gave 24 hours notice. I gave like 2 months notice so ya it chaps my azz a bit even though the charge is very small and probably not worth my time.

Will be calling again today.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't worry be happy, bogger will think your still there, probably there right now looking fer ya. :d

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
doesn't seem like everyone is as excited about this year's jamboree as they were last year

maybe still too early? :dunno:

Top Bottom