2011 Pro RMK 800

TravisFader

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last weekend when me and DezMitchell were in McBride we met up with two guys who both bought brand new rmk pro's, one was in the shop after having 10 km on the sled (engine issue) the other bent the a arm on it, went and took one of his buddies that was in the shop, and bent it again.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes and I've read about a Doo with a blown motor and one that was a write off, and I'm sure that same goes for every brand out there. I don't think that there was a sled made that is immune to anything going wrong.:twocents:

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last weekend when me and DezMitchell were in McBride we met up with two guys who both bought brand new rmk pro's, one was in the shop after having 10 km on the sled (engine issue) the other bent the a arm on it, went and took one of his buddies that was in the shop, and bent it again.
i've seen quite a few bent a arms already this year at my buddy's shop from the pro's! they seem pretty flimsy when holding them!!! but it looks great and rides pretty sweet, so hopefully they can hold together as well

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
definitley the a-arms...just ask ryeser. funny he has bent 2 and we havnt bent any......the new poo looks great but apparently they still have some weak spots

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When did Ryeser get a pro? Thought he had a 2010 Assault.

he does have an assult....but if the 2010 a-arms were junk and it sounds like the 2011 a-arms are still bending then there is an issue....but then again...it could just be ryeser:d

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he does have an assult....but if the 2010 a-arms were junk and it sounds like the 2011 a-arms are still bending then there is an issue....but then again...it could just be ryeser:d

A Arms on the 2010 Assault are junk, but love the rest of the sled! Even with a bent A Arm, the Poo hasn't been beat by your Doo Pozzy!;)

Sure would have loved to have bought the 2011! Maybe the 2013 will be my next sled, hopefully they have fixed the A arms by then....

ne1game

Reaction score
WE sure forget how evry one copied the cat with control arms witch they had sence like early 90,s. Dont think we should be so quick to say who copied who BOYS

Top Bottom