2011 Polaris Rush Pro-r

tonykunz

Reaction score
I really want to know how this sled is going to handle in anything that isn't a trail. The sled is 108 inches long (9 ft) with a 121" track. It's 464 pounds empty so closer to 650 or more with fuel, gear and a rider. It will be a nimble sled for sure, but I have a bad feeling that you'll be digging your sorry rear end out of the snow than really enjoying the fresh powder. Anyone had a chance to test this sled out in some of the higher altitude spots yet?

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really want to know how this sled is going to handle in anything that isn't a trail. The sled is 108 inches long (9 ft) with a 121" track. It's 464 pounds empty so closer to 650 or more with fuel, gear and a rider. It will be a nimble sled for sure, but I have a bad feeling that you'll be digging your sorry rear end out of the snow than really enjoying the fresh powder. Anyone had a chance to test this sled out in some of the higher altitude spots yet?

i seen a shorty pro x last year with a 2" lug track up on ground hog in blue river area...... i dont think it was pulling any lines up steep hills but it was playing around in a couple bowls.

Top Bottom