Reaction score
2011 M8 sno pro 153"
5 Years bumper to bumper warranty!!!
Spare belt, plugs, cover and a case of oil
Big top powersports in Chiliwack

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lac La Biche is the cheapest I've seen by far! Ask for Albert!

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look at Outlaw in Vegreville, gurantee it will be cheaper than ASE (priciest by far IMO). Westlock is also good. Ralph's in Calgary is really cheap but the money you save will probably be eaten in fuel going there!

Can also guarantee Jeff @ Outlaw is a doucher. Don't bother.

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Outlaw is a joke I called wouldn't move a bit on his price when places like CC Cyle in Westlock and Camrose Arctic Cat are willing to make prices...Thank You Outlaw for not shopping with you.

fersch69

Reaction score
I picked up a 2011 m8 153 sno pro from Top Gear motorsprorts in Drayton Valley and they threw in a mbrp can for 12,900 + tax. Plus the sled already came with 2 years warranty.

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well i got an 011 m8 LTD 153 on hold until i come back from holidays with
2yr warranty for $13,000 with tax...Just gonna wait and see what is up for 012 before i commit to it and hopefully when i get back Cat has a few more rebates.... :d

Colorado

Reaction score
Just about to pick up a 2011 ltd sno pro 200mi 2yr warranty $9k with all the bags backpack scratchers etc. I pick it up Monday...

cdnsledder

Reaction score
Bought mine last year from Jim (owner) at westlock. Great guy, unreal rider and heck of a deal (prices were in the 13's at that time, all in).

Westlock is quite a drive so now I get a lot of my parts, accessories and work done at Echo in Edmonton. Great group of guys there. Service is everything and they do it really well.

sleliuk1

Reaction score
Can also guarantee Jeff @ Outlaw is a doucher. Don't bother.

Outlaw is a joke I called wouldn't move a bit on his price when places like CC Cyle in Westlock and Camrose Arctic Cat are willing to make prices...Thank You Outlaw for not shopping with you.

I can also guarantee this. You get a decent initial price but good luck trying to get warranty work done through them.

Yes he is not the most pleasant guy to deal with all the time, I'll agree with that. Our family has bought 15+ sleds/quads through him and he treats us very well. Any warranty work, anything we need there isn't an issue. He does seem negative a lot, but price wise for us, no other dealership could touch what we paid on all of our stuff. He was $1500 cheaper on everything that we bought, and we shop around a lot. Tell you one thing, at least he carries a big volume of stock parts, not like that joke of a place ASE, who has nothing there. I will honestly quit sledding before I buy a sled from there.

sleded1

Reaction score
got 2011 800 crossfire ltd. with can, plugs, belt 13400.00 all in month ago, 400 miles on it, and probably another 100-150 this weekend...argyll motorsports.. i could have waited for a better deal, but would have missed the last 4 weeks of snow with my nice new green machine,,,, whats your time worth,, snow and sun, or sitting in the house waiting for the ultimate deal.....

Top Bottom