2010 XP Sway bar removal

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i want to go right now in medicine hat, but -19 sucks, be great to run another tank threw the girl, did one tank the other night, these etecs do a number on the older xps

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
i want to go right now in medicine hat, but -19 sucks, be great to run another tank threw the girl, did one tank the other night, these etecs do a number on the older xps

Do you ride around town anywhere? It seems there really isnt anywhere to go close to town even for a quick rip...

Buddies farm is still a 45min drive.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
drove from dunmore to walsh the other night, stoped at a few bars, it was a blast at 80mph

bone$

Reaction score
Dumb question maybe, but when you disconnect your sway bar, do you just let the arms hang down after and let them flop around? or do something with them. just got 2011 summitx and heading out to revy this week.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the best way is to cut them

What's wrong with you?! Don't cut them! The 2011's are more narrow on the front, so having sway bars on the trail really helps. I disconnected mine and just let them hang. Gonna get me a quick disconnect for them so I can take them off on the hill, but have them for the trail.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's wrong with you?! Don't cut them! The 2011's are more narrow on the front, so having sway bars on the trail really helps. I disconnected mine and just let them hang. Gonna get me a quick disconnect for them so I can take them off on the hill, but have them for the trail.

You guys kill me with your 2011 talk, like it's a completely different machine then previous years.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
took all my sway bars off for this past weekends ride and will never ever ride another doo with the sway bars in. evryone says it is real tough to drive on the trails with no sway bar I found it pretty easy to control the thing easier than my m7 was to fly down the trails! in powder there is no better feeling than a sway bar less sled made downhill and up hill carving much easier so i could ride a lot longer for the day IMO take the whole thing out and dont

Top Bottom