2010 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree July 9 - 11, 2010

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey bogger, plio and doc no late night naked runs down the laneway's this year........

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey bogger, plio and doc no late night naked runs down the laneway's this year........

I wonder if I'm camped near any of these yahoos... Never thought to ask when I registered.... D'OH! Oh well, I will just have to make sure my camera is ready ;-). Game ON!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder if I'm camped near any of these yahoos... Never thought to ask when I registered.... D'OH! Oh well, I will just have to make sure my camera is ready ;-). Game ON!

Is the big bedshitter gonna make it, or are you going solo to this one too?

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
===== QUOTE SledMamma ====

Posted from my BlackBerry using http://www.BerryBlab.com

===== /QUOTE ====

Is the big bedshitter gonna make it, or are you going solo to this one too?

At this point his schedule looks good... But you know how that goes ;-}

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
there will be the waiting list and there is also an "overflow" area down at the bottom of the hill, that will likely hold 40 units.

This will be "unserviced camping" however anyone who is down there will still have access to the shower, bathrooms, and the quad wash.

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey i know those spots........right next to me.....lol

ya hoo and he is right next to me too...

Let the chit show begin

theres a bunch of us all grouped together in that area. i pitty the person that wants to get lots of sleep near us because its just not gonna happen.
the mornings will be pretty quiet though lol.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sleep? Who in the heck wants to sleep at an S&M camp out :eek:. Too many people to meet up with and get to know, too much riding, too many stories to tell around the fire, toooo much beer, too much quading to do. Oh and the pot luck? Who needs sleep?

Cant forget the fire works........... Gotta start stocking up on them now so we can out doooo last years.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
K,..all you ladies can stop messaging me,.. I am sorry I can't make it this year,.. but will definitely be there next year,.. :beer:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF?

If I were you I couldnt wait till next year.

You gotta make it this year, I'll call work for ya and talk to the boss if you want.... Trust me :eek:......

K,..all you ladies can stop messaging me,.. I am sorry I can't make it this year,.. but will definitely be there next year,.. :beer:

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
theres a bunch of us all grouped together in that area. i pitty the person that wants to get lots of sleep near us because its just not gonna happen.
the mornings will be pretty quiet though lol.

no such luck as quiet mornings........mallard theres ridding to do....LOL

And then drinking and then dancing and then drinking some more...no time for sleep or quiet....lol

Oh and no more ankle injuries okay....I am there on vacation....not to work...ha ha ha....it was my pleasure though..anything for a friend:d

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh and no more ankle injuries okay....I am there on vacation....not to work...ha ha ha....it was my pleasure though..anything for a friend:d[/QUOTE]

i know what your saying about being on vacation i had to help out a friend with some oil changes. only five or so including 2 of my own. but like you said anything for a friend. i just got to remember to bring up about 20 liters of oil and a bunch of filters this year and a proper assortment of tools.

Top Bottom