2010 rmk 600

Bogetchey

Reaction score
I just bought 2010 RMK 600. I've ridden it down the road two or three times, and I went out to start it, I started it up no problem trying to put it in reverse and it died ,started it up again put it in reverse and it died again and then it would not start. I pulled it a few times and it backfiredand now it won't even turn over like it's got spark. Any ideas what it might be?

Last edited:

powder junkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just bought 2010 RMK 600. I've ridden it down the road two or three times, and I went out to start it, I started it up no problem trying to put it in reverse and it died ,started it up again put it in reverse and it died again and then it would not start. I pulled it a few times and it backfiredand now it won't even turn over like it's got spark. Any ideas what it might be?

Sounds like TPS issue. Also posted in wrong section. Welcome to site��

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's the compression at? Seen this issue before.....hope I'm wrong.

Top Bottom