2010 HCR Questions..

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
So i have bought a 2010 HCR..I have never rode one before,but i have a 09 M8 SP LE..
Besides the 3 '' wider ski stance and the stiffer track,,is there gonna be much difference in the overall ride and performance of the sled..?I play in the trees but i rather stay out of them cause i allways get attracted to the lovely tree wells and i do some climbs but nothing crazy,,i like to carve in the deep snow to.
Any one who has rode one or has one pls share what you think of them

and if you ask why i bought a HCR,,,,well i know the guy that owned it and have rode with him and its in MINT condition

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dang Mike,,,thrown outta snowmobile chat and buried in the M series section...thats rough, you should make friends with a Mod on the site maybe hahaha

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Y didn't u join the cool club and buy a buffalo.

So u can see what's up top

sent from my htc

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
well i can narrow up the ski stance a bit,and if i dont like the track i can get a camo extreme or put a power claw off a snow pro on it .

But just wanna set my mind at ease that it is gonna be similiar ride to my other one

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if that 12 year old kid in the sled vids can ride it up chutes then

Well I have seen ya ride. Dunno

Baaaaaaaaaaaa
sent from my htc

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice sled medler i loved mine i didnt notice the 3 inch wider stance craved really nice and lots of power best sled i owned

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i can narrow up the ski stance a bit,and if i dont like the track i can get a camo extreme or put a power claw off a snow pro on it .

But just wanna set my mind at ease that it is gonna be similiar ride to my other one

Hey med.... I usually don't answer tech questions as there are snowmobile geniusses on this site. Ony thing I've noticed around them is the hard track. Its awesome in apr/may. But will dig you a coffin in pow. Ski stance is your discretion. Good power. Solid sleigh. Still ride with 2 of them.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Hey Mills.
Well ya the track is the thing thats gonna make or break the sled.
But I can change it out next year if I want to I guess.
Thanks though for the reply !

Any other replys?

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
800h.0 is one of the best motors ever produced in this day in age in my opinion. I had the opportunity to try out a r/g twisted turbo hcr in revy last April, I couldn't stop grinning ;) I'm a bigger guy so the wider stance doesn't really effect me. Besides, of it's a mint sled and a mint deal you got on it, then a set of narrow a arms and track isn't a big deal.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Ya i think it was a good deal,,but even more important is the owner took very good care of it...I am kinda picky when it comes to buying stuff,and with some of the chit out there thats for sale it sets my mind at ease knowing there isnt gonna be issues

Top Bottom