2004 dodge 2500 fcm

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just putting this out there got an 04 dodge with a pooched fcm/Pdc if you wiggle the fcm headlights etc goes all wonky. Will work for s bit then go out totally, what a brain fart this idea was dodge.
What I am wondering is if anyone knows if one out of an 08 is the same have an 08 with low km on it that is wrote off something about the roof touching the floor is to costly to repair. Duh make it a convertible good to go.
Anyways just wondering if I can rob parts and save a few bucks thanks

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Far as i know they are pretty vehicle specific..... We've tried a few used ones, with no success......... Always seemed to be something wasn't working quite right. You should be able to swap in and test it at least without damaging anything else.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeh that's what I was thinking. Piece of crap works then stops then works lol. Dirty terminals or something I think in the fuse box side. Tried cleaning a few times now always works for a bit then starts screwing around again

growly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope no worky. you have to remember that the TIPM(what your having trouble with) stores a back up of the VIN and if you do too much swapping things can go terribly wrong.If you can find a good one out of an 04 id give it a try,but not the one out of the 08.

Top Bottom