2 wheels vs 4 wheels

eattheweak

Reaction score
ive been riding 4x4 quads and trikes since i was 5 and honestly ive gotten bored just cruising on the trails with my foreman, i want a challenge.

For me, the dirt bike would be the last thing I would buy again. There is no relaxing while you ride. You have to be on the ball at all times.

here are two quotes one from you and one from goodnrubby

No offence to quadders but for me when I'm too out of shape or broken I will get a quad. In your 20s I don't think your riding for the view, but riding for the ride. I ride for the thrill and the workout (your working on a bike) in my 40s never been bored. Don't heal as fast than when I was in my 20s so I wear more gear lol. End of the day both are great and fun can be had on both, it is just want you want, out of it:beer:

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I seen a used 2007 CRF250x in town for sale for around 5 grand if u what I will see if its still for sale .I live in chetwynd might be to far for u to come?

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
depends what best suits your needs I would love a dirt bike but for me it is a quad. better for hauling things, fishing or just touring around. Also depends on your age if i was early 20`s it would be a dirt bike.

what dose age have to do with anything i am in my 30's and love to dirtbike heck my unlce is pushing 60 and still rides a XR600 has trouble kicking it over now but still rides it .age is just a number used by people who cant haddle a bike

sickcat05

Reaction score
:dhey ive been riding since i was five and the only thing i feel comfortable on 2 wheels right now i have a 07 crf 450 and i love it quads are nice dont get me wrong but they are big and bulky can do the things you do with a quad as you do with the bike my opion get a bike man you wont regret it

sickcat05

Reaction score
hey shes for sale if your interested shes a 07 honda crf450 bored out to a 488 and some other special features lol

Attachments

• File0186.jpg
    File0186.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 23

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey all time for a new toy and I'm trying to decide betwen a Crf 450r or trx450r or ltz400 I know both are completely different riding styles but I want to know your guys opinion on each. Like where you can and can't go advantages and disadvantages

If you want, come on down when the weather turns. I have a little of everything in the shop. Kawi KFX 450, Outlaw 500, Outty 800, AC 700,4x4, we can load 'em all up, grab a few trail sodas, and go see what suits you the best. I am always looking for a reason to hit the trails.

Top Bottom