1986 CR125 parts?

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone I am looking for the right side crank shaft that houses the water pump. Anyone have any idea's?? I have called a few dealers only to be told they no longer make these parts for old bikes. My son is dying to find the part..so thanks for any thoughts on where to find such a thing!

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive just had a qick look on ebay and there is a few pages of stuff for that year bike. If you dont mind ordering from the us.

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply! We did look on ebay and googled it but were really hoping for more local. Going to try kijiji for a parts bike maybe :)

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone I am looking for the right side crank shaft that houses the water pump. Anyone have any idea's?? I have called a few dealers only to be told they no longer make these parts for old bikes. My son is dying to find the part..so thanks for any thoughts on where to find such a thing!

recycle motorcycles

jondoepdx

Reaction score
I'd say checking Home
It MAY be just the place your looking for.

They ARE out of the US. However, they have been EXCELLENT "sellers" on Ebay(or however you want to put it)for YEARS.

SUPER fast shipping worldwide.

:)

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try Muddy motors in Abbotsford BC. I bought a stator for my 89 CR 125 back in the day and they were great to deal with.
1-866-854-8312

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look up Mike's Bikes in Calgary - he's a salvage dealer and probably has what you are looking for.

Top Bottom