155 3" track fit on a sks

hillclimb10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was just out on the weekend and was not all that impressed with my 2.4 155 on my sks. Was wondering if any one knew if you can fit a camo xtreme 155 3" on the sks? I know you would have to put avid seven tooth drivers on to even have a chance but was more wondering if any has done this yet?

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
before you change your track check with the dealer what the gearing is if its high that might be the problem.because its a sks it should have higher gearing than a pro

nwoprormk

Reaction score
I have an sks I snochecked with a 2.6", and to me it looks like you can squeeze a 3" in with the bulkhead rad there. There about 3/4" of clearance so theoretically it can fit, but as papajake says the gear ratio is different in a 3" machine. I'm happy with the traction the 2.6 has compared to the 2.4 I had last yr......but I'm having issues with mine. see my post on here.

hillclimb10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I'm going to go with a camo extreme. Buddy has the 2.6 and the edges are coming off the track. Lots frays

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Question for you guys with the SKS.. Looking at getting a new Polaris soon & wonder whats best to go with. RMK or SKS.
Im up in Northern Alberta. Ride ungroomed trails, fields & lakes. Couple trips a yr to the mtns is all I get. Will the SKS be better suited to my local riding & still good up in the mtns with gearing & clutch changes? Or pick up a lighter RMK & just watch for cooling??

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ride a pro rmk around lloyd and meadow lake, no issues. I use scratchers when needed and have a remote bypass tstat which helps alot.

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Biltit... Local dealer doesn't have any SKS models left but I'll be dropping in to see pricing on the RMK Pro.

Top Bottom