1100 turbo Fox Float pressure

Superduty 11

Reaction score
Spent the last 5 days riding in Sicamous tree riding. I was adjusted the fox floats in the front down to 55 psi to get it to handle a little easier and make the tree riding easier. My only question is, is that pressure too low???, the sled seems to sit like a low rider in the front now, just wondering if anyone has found a happy medium for pressure in the front shocks.
Thanks

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have my PC 800 set at 75 and it seems to work good although I haven't played around with them much.

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it a 12 or a 13. I got a 12 and running 110 in the fronts with the stock wide ski stance.

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry too much about the air pressure if you like the ride. If it bottoms out, add air in 5lb increments until it doesn't. Personally I'm not a fan of the float shocks at all, but if I was running them, my air pressure would be minimal to help initiate roll. I chose to upgrade my shocks to Exit X1's on my M1100T, far better ride IMHO. There are a few shops that offer revalving for the floats - Nextech in Edmonton or H2R suspension in Vancouver would be my choice...

Superduty 11

Reaction score
Thanks Guys for the replies. It is a 12 with the 13 narrowing kit installed. I havent heard of Exit X1 shocks, what kind of price are they??

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Guys for the replies. It is a 12 with the 13 narrowing kit installed. I havent heard of Exit X1 shocks, what kind of price are they??
Google "Zbroz suspension",various models available depending on your budget. A lot of guys run Raptors too. There is nothing really "wrong" with Fox shocks, but the valving is too broad and not suited for all riders. Just having your stock shocks revalved by competent builders will make a huge difference in ride and handling of your sled. Exit, Raptor, Ohlins, etc are just a step up from there...

Top Bottom